Posts by antra1993

Would I be connecting the Magni to the Scarlett output line? and would the PYST cables be fine for that?
x-post from Computer Audio. Figured I'd post here too since it's more of a help question.   Just got a Modi + Magni amp and dac combo and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to use my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface with the combo. Basically trying to have my headphones and monitor connections on the same unit but want the power of a dedicated headphone amp.   Also, this is probably a stupid question but can I connect the Magni to the Scarlett via PYST cables...
Just got a Modi + Magni amp and dac combo and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to use my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface with the combo. Basically trying to have my headphones and monitor connections on the same unit but want the power of a dedicated headphone amp.    Also, this is probably a stupid question but can I connect the Magni to the Scarlett via PYST cables and have the Modi DAC connected my computer with USB? Not sure how that would work.   Any...