or Connect

Posts by MPFit

Selling my Sony headphones from Japan. Great headphones have never given me any problems. Owned them for 5 months now and keep looking to upgrade! May not be able to get better 'Bass' on any other pairs but I'm lookin at BA drivers now instead of the 16mm Dynamic these guys have. Comes with everything: box, headphones, silicon tips, the Sony hybrid tips, and some Comply active tips I bought. Lowered Price
Selling my Shure SE215. Purchased the Sony MDRXB90EX and they're more comfortable. They work great. Come with original packaging , and also the original receipt dated 11/27/15. Should still be under the Shure warranty for over a year. I don't like the cable going around my ear, but they sound fantastic!
Yea but that goes back to the problem of having to constantly buy extra. There are ultimately 2 ways to go: buy a Hifi Source / DAP.. Or buy accessories to help boost your phone into more of a hifi DAP. It seems like the phone industry is attempting an option 3; have your phone BE a quality DAP. Whether or not this is true, or if h2o is correct, and it's all a branding facade I dont know. But IF the LG proves top shelf, and IF the iPhone 7 proves to be better then I'm fine...
Conspiracy Theorists! I'm just in for the future of Portable Phone audio! I'll wait to see how the LG does, and maybe switch to Andriod. I've become accustomed to Apple, but I'm not faithful to anything except quality and portability at this point.
I get that buying extra is also a bust. I'm with Apple also but intrigued by the LG G5.. I'm not backing up the idea.. But instead of being closed minded to the idea- I'm more curious as to what offerings may come due to its implementation (which may or may not even happen)
Fair enough. I'm an IEM guy. It's more of the fact that they may become more available. Not limited to a handful on the market...
I would assume at some point lightning port headphones would be made. Possibly even with integrated DACs. I know it's a long shot and a while away but it's curious. I don't plan to upgrade. Maybe the LG G5 if the audio lives up to the hype down the road but I'm more or less interested in future phone audio as it makes for the ultimate in portable electronics
I've never used BT audio. But if they did this my 5S phone would get aftermarket DACs for headphones! Without a great upgrade in the audio components I'd just keep what I have and get the DACs which would hit the market
This would be very neat if you ask me. And could make for some better audio quality and broader aftermarket for DACs with lightning ports!