Posts by linak99

I bought some iem cables from Allen.  They were well packed and shipped quickly.  He has great communication and was a pleasure to do business with.   Thanks Victor
I bought an AKG k501 from Sziwej.  He had great communication and shipped a well secured package.  It was a pleasure to do business with him.   thanks
There is a new maker of Dyanlos, which have the same design as the Gilmore Lite. Acoustic-Fun I have been using a dynalo with my HD580 for a while and have been happy with the results. I have not heard any Beyerdynamic HP and do not know how they would sound on the amp.
deleted
ygpm
I bought an Oehlbach cable for Earl. Great communication and fast shipping. When the package arrived it was well packed and in fantastic condition. I would recommend doing business with Earl at anytime. Thanks Victor
ygpm
ygpm
I am enjoying my MS-1s with a Little Dot I+ which is in your price range. Little Dot I+ Hybrid Tube Transistor Amp Amplifier! - eBay (item 200312519788 end time Mar-22-09 13:54:31 PDT) The only problem is that it made me buy a pair of Grado 225s because I liked the sound so much.
I bought a Little Dot I+ from Aman. It was in great shape just as he had described and it was shipped quickly in a well packaged box which as also double boxed. It was a pleasure to do business with Aman. I would not hesitate to enter a transaction with him. Victor Linan