Posts by ashton18

Unfortunately there aren't that many headphones with all those exact features. There's the Philips L1/28, but they're semi-open. Those are a good set of cans and cost around $170. I think you'll have more luck looking at IEMs, it's very difficult to find a set of over the ear headphones with a mic (good ones anyways) BTW, where are you having these shipped?
Look at the Shure SE315-K or Klipsch Image X10i. I have tried the X10s and they're amazing, seemed nicely built too.
I agree on that! But have in mind that those are also about $250 more..
Look at the SoundMagic HP100s, they're $200 I believe.
What kind of headphones are you looking for? In-ears or over?.. The V-MODA Crossfade LPs are on sale today on Amazon for $110 and they sound pretty good.. Also have a mic and are well built.
I would take a look at the Beyerdynamic DT770s (with an external amp) The bass sounds really clean and crisp, and they're quite comfortable! The ATH M50s have a really strong bass (the kind that makes your ears vibrate) and they're not as comfy as the Beyerdynamics.. They're just different. 
Try the Beyerdynamic DT 990s! You can buy them on Amazon for $179 and return them if you don't like them. They're a great set of cans.
I would take a look at the V-MODA Crossfade LPs, they're on sale on Amazon today for only $110. They're a good set of cans, and they're $200 normally.. So definitely check those out! Otherwise, I would also take a look at the AKG 619s.
I would suggest the V-Moda M100, they're great for Hip Hop and have minimal sound leakage.. Also the ATH M50s are excellent cans, although they leak a lot more sound (unless you listen to music at 40% volume)    I own a pair of DT 770s, they're not as bass heavy, but they're very 'clean' sounding (with a proper amp).   Hope this helps! And remember you can always purchase through Amazon and return them if you're not satisfied.