Posts by ChrisCaubin

Fostex because you can mod them later on...
The AKG K-1000s aren't electrostatic as far as I know   EDIT: It appears NinjaHamster beat me to it!
Hi,  Long time lurker. I have recently been looking for new pads for my D2000s, I wonder whether the Sony MDR-Z7 pads will fit? Are they available? If so, will they be as expensive as the Lawton or J$?
PMed
Hi guys, I have had my d2000s for a while now, and would like to know wether it is worth getting the cups from martin audio, and what pads I should get. I need a recable, because my cable is nearly broken and severely bent in one place (and I find the stock cable a nuisance anyway), and my pads aren't in the best of condition either, with the pleather flaking, and I would like him to repair my headband like he did on punit's, because it is also falling apart. They are...
27,2kg (60lbs) 22,7kg (50lbs) 9,1kg (20lbs)
iAdapt
Thanks so much! Can't wait
I thought about that, but it said design closes on April 11, so I hoped that meant its form would be designed by us as well.
I am new to the audiophile world, and don’t have the money to spend on super high-end dacs and amps. I believe I can show you what I, and many others, are looking for in this product. We want a convenient, attractive product that is simple to use.   1)   Proper USB 3.0 (no mini) in – For us with iDevices   2)   Async USB input – For general use   3)   S/PDIF input – For general use   4)   Clean front :  This volume knob...