Posts by willy156

Shout out to LendMeUrEars! Finally received my headphones after a long wait. 
need a new pair of iems. budget around $50 and i've used in the past: vsonic vsd3s (first generation with the removable cables), alpha+delta d2, kz ates. and my favourite has to go to the vsonics vsd3s. i enjoy listening to rock, jrock, pop, hip hop. should I Get the vsonic vsd3 new? I read the vsonic vsd3p is not that great.
aha It's just I saw a post that was from december 2016 on the same page. I am thinking of picking them up from penon audio but there is some confusion, there seems to be 2 upgrade versions:1. http://penonaudio.com/VSONIC-VSD3S-Upgrade-Ver.?sort=p.price&order=ASC and2. http://penonaudio.com/VSONIC-VSD3S?sort=p.price&order=ASC 
need a new pair of iems. budget around $50 and i've used in the past: vsonic vsd3s (first generation with the removable cables), alpha+delta d2, kz ates. and my favourite has to go to the vsonics vsd3s. i enjoy listening to rock, jrock, pop, hip hop. should I Get the vsonic vsd3 new? I read the vsonic vsd3p is not that great.
is this thread dead? thinking of picking up a new vsd3. not sure which one to get tho, theres vsd3 new and vsd3p
has anyone had to contact lendmeurears for warranty? my sound cut off after 7 months of owning it and i contacted lendmeurears about them. they were confirming my address then they stopped replying to me ~1 week ago
Hey guys, so I currently have the HD 598 and I love the sound signature and soundstage. I know IEMs won't produce the same sound stage as the 598s but I'm sure there are iems that can sound similar. My past IEMs are: Vsonic VSD3S (Used for 14 months but died), Alpha + Delta D02 (Used for 7 months but now jack is slowly losing sound). So I also would like a durable iem. I use my iem while commuting but I have a small Brainwavz Red/Black carrying case to store them when not...
Are VSD3S still a good value for ~$50 CAD? I'm in need of new iem since my Alpha & Delta D02 cable starting to have sound cut off after 7 months. 
love the hd 598s which I got on sale for ~$124 CAD. What would be the next big step up within the ~$200 CAD range?
so been using these since may 2016 and audio starting to cut off where the jack meets headphone jack. audio disappears/reappears depending on certain angle. anyone know a good replacement earphone in this range? I've had the vsd3s for 2 years before they died