Posts by highfell

Thanks. Now ordered.I still don't know how you know if you actually get an original battery, given the plethora of batteries out there ALL claiming to be genuine and with a big difference in prices. This seems to be on the low side as regards price.It is a nightmare for the consumer
Can you provide a link, they seem to have more than one option , including one battery for over £100 !
Can you let us have the link please
I have a Leckerton mkii and a ibasso pb2 both of which allow you to roll OPamps. I love my pb2 with muses02 but I also keep going back to the Leckerton with 627s installed. The dx90 is an upgrade on the dx50
To be frank given your particular consistent approach to tagging - I too would be peeved at the current situation.
1. Focus on what is important. Sound quality & ability to play the many different audio formats and at the highest bitrate. The fact you can use it standalone or line out to a headphone or desktop amp and get stunning results without spending $1,000. That is why l was happy with both the DX50 & now the DX90.2. If I look at what ITunes spat out it was a crock of sh$t., despite the billions of $ spent on its creation. The tags were a mess and very inconsistent. This makes...
Me to Ibasso "Hi I am really enjoying my DX90. Thank you for creating a great sounding DAP. I have a MAC and am unable to switch back the firmware upgrade to 2.05, because It won't load the image file, unlike on the DX50 where it was always possible to switch firmwares. Can you make it possible in the future on the DX90 to be able to switch FirmWares up or down simply by loading a different image." Ibasso to me "Hi, thank you for your email. I didnt test it with Mac. ...
Just thought I would say thanks. Having got a DX90, I am selling the DX50 and couldn't get it to recognise the original firmware until I had installed the stock recovery file:o
Yep. I only bought the DX90 for the improvement of its DAC not the AMP part. And as mentioned above, I was very impressed and continue to be. I also wanted to compare like with like, to ensure that I thought it was worth making the upgrade.I have two fabulous headphone amps and I intend to enjoy them combined with the LO of the DX90. I take your point that the Amp part of the DX90 over the DX50 might be proportionately better than DAC's relative improvement, but that...
So it arrived yesterday. Only had time to listen to side one of The Final Cut (flac) by PF. I played the DX90 through the PB2 balanced out to HD600s, which is my 'definitive' set-up at home. Wow - unbelievable. The clarity & separation of the instruments is stupendous. The DX90 is an obvious uplift from the DX50. Like others have mentioned, you begin to hear details that were hidden before. It is like a veil of mist has been burnt away by the sun on a clear sunny...