Posts by highfell

Yep - none for me with either UE Super Fi Pros and now UE Triple fi10s. And it is fun rolling the amps. And of course it has a balanced output. I run mine balanced into Sennheiser HD600s.BTW I think I saw one for sale in the classified forum pages a couple of days ago.
I have two which I pair with the DX90.A PB2 with which I have a number of Opamp rolling options including a special HiFlight kit. My favourite combination is with Muses01, class A biased.I also have a Leckerton MK II which I always seem to come back to. It has a pair of OPA 627s in it and I love the "tube like" musicality that I get from it.I would recommend both.
When you put any new theme into the Rockbox folder the original ones, like "Cabbie 2" or "fail safe" disappear. I thought I was doing something wrong, but judging from the comments of others, obviously not.
[quote name="Lurker0" More required comments This firmware, like the previous firmware, is bit perfect. It means, with EQ turned off, the sound data is not affected by the software, and is transferred to the DAC exactly as it is. Also, no a part of Android sound path (including audio policy configuration file and corresponding libraries) is used or ever loaded in this firmware. [/quote] So will your version sound the same as a DX90 with Rockbox , which as I...
Great work - and thanks for the themes - ipod widgets is a fun one
Looks easy, as long as you know how! My IMac couldn't see the DX50 but maybe that will change with the Dx90. Will try over the weekend.
Well I am trying *it* out - LOL - and it sounds great.
To be frank, I was relating to my experience with the DX50 when my Mac would never see the DX50, so I gave up. It seems it may be easier with the Dx90. Having said that it seems like you will be including all that I might need in future releases, so thank you again.BTW - for those who aren't sure about installing Rockbox, I would say do it, like with the Dx50, rockbox on the Dx90 improves the sound.
Enjoying the first release as I write. No problems so far just the clarity of the DX90 revealed. Thanks very much.Just one request from me as I cannot move files onto the Rockbox player using ADB with my Mac. Would it be possible to include a small number of additional Themes for the While Playing Screen as was included in the final rockbox release for the DX50
I am using a Mac, Will you be able to switch back just by using the ibasso FW image file without using the Rbatch tool that us only available for windows users?