Posts by goldendarko

Don't know about all that, mine's just plugged in to the speaker terminals and has been working great for over 2 years (had a peachtree audio amp wired the same way prior to the Rag)
Didn't know about the sub's amp, either way it is connected to the Ragnarok and sounds great with it. The way they explained it to me was that it makes for a smoother transition from the bass to the midrange which I think it does, it's a very musical sub, not too bassy like lots of them can be.
You could ask REL for more details but yes it draws power from the amp and yes they think its better sounding and I would have to agree
Yup, sounds great with it too.
I use the rag with a REL T7 subwoofer. Complements my KEF LS50s very well because the one thing they need is a bit more oomph in the low end, though this is the case with most speakers - they usually benefit from the addition of a subwoofer
+1, well said Viper.
I agree I thought it seemed odd, but it was right there in their policy so I can't complain too much. Then again I wasn't too happy to have to spend another $75 on a premium product that failed within 2 weeks. All that being said, the customer service people at Schiit were very courteous and great to work with, and I still think the amp is a heck of a deal even with the added cost of having to ship it back. I think they could charge $3000 for this amp easily, so the fact...
I would just give it some time, it really is an exceptional amp. I think it could compete favorably with amps costing $3000+ and some reviews i've read have agreed with so far. It's tough being the one of the first buyers though because there are more likely to be issues with the first few they build, but I certainly hope they learn from whatever failed with both mine and yours. Also, I use the LCD-3F with mine, and it's by far the best I've ever heard them sound.
No they didn't, and I think it was about 2-3 weeks for the repair.
at least you got the Mojo to listen too still, I was using a Fiio X5 for a few weeks while mine was in for repairs.