Posts by Samuel777

Would like to go for update, but when i realized that i will lose all my "playlists", i don't want, and i'm hesitating. could you tell me please how to save my playlist, and get them after the update of the new firmware ? thx in advance for your support sam
one concern, each time i do factory reset i loose my playlist file.  i'm a mac user, how can i save that file to avoid losing it ?   thanks in advance sam
Thank so much for your contribution,i have recontacted SHURE and they confirm me that they will send me NEW unit as soon as they received the defected one.I will keep the accessories : foam, filters .... , before sending back.something important, they will support the shipping cost :-)  sam
 i have contacted them, and they asked me to complete a form, then when i checked, it was a repair form.so i got afraid.i don't want these new earphones to be repaired and returned to me, while i purchased them only few days ago now. can you confirm me that, i will received new and very new earphones ? also i read that i should keep all the accessories, and not send them, it means they will send me back earphones without accessories, how is that possible ?ok, what do you...
 Still have the same problem, even i have removed all the filters and play the music in order to compare the sound coming from the ears. i realized that the problem is still there even filters et other accessories connected. the right earphone is defective i think sam
Sure propose me to exchange with ''new'' earphoneand the supplier propose me refund and exchangeso i'm fearing, if i accept the exchange and it happens again with the new item, don't know what to do.i'm wondering wether many items were not defectives like mine
 yes that happens with both cable.and the difference is very significanti change the cable and the sound of the right ear is still lower than the left one
i'm facing with a big issue with my new earphones SE846 received 2 weeks ago, and would like to share that with all of u and see also if i'm alone to have that problem :    since three days, the right ear of my earphone is not working well. exactely : the sound of the led ear is higher than the sound of the right ear.   i thought that it was du to connexion problem, but after haven disconnected and reconnected, i realized that it is still the same.   i'm i alone to...
Hello   in the manual of SE846 it is said about the :  Inline Attenuator :  "The EA650 volume control adapter will reduce the overall level of the music and noise at the same rate, still keeping the music far above the noise " what does that mean exactly ? in simple words ? i was trying to understand well, but not easy for me.   thx sam
 I have the AK120 and the DX90 being used with the SE846. i can confirm that since my AK120 is now into a box in the house.i use only the DX90 because i like more its sound signature with the SE846.if i had to restart, i would not invested in the AK120. sam