Posts by Samuel777

Hello,   i'm looking for a balanced câble for my shire SE846 to couple with my brand new AK120 II can you propose me something ? and the link ?   thank you in advance   sam
Please, why do you sell it ?
For AK120 II owners, which earphones do you advice to be coupled with ?   thx sam
 is the application already implemented in the system of AK120 II and AK240 ?I mean in French : est ce que cette application Qobuz est déjà déployée dans le system AK120 II et AK240 ? thank yousam
 Thank so much. sam
Hello   I will receive very soon a new AK120 II I'm looking for the graal of earphone to couple with. knowing that i had already got a shire SE846 with a AK120 Titan, and enjoyed them : But they have been stollen : i'm so sad .... Which earphone can you advise me for the AK120 II ? How will this JH sound with the AK120 II   thanks  sam
Hello   I will receive very soon a new AK120 II I'm looking for the graal of earphone to couple with. knowing that i had already got a shire SE846 with a AK120 Titan, and enjoyed them : But they have been stollen : i'm so sad .... Which earphone can you advise me for the AK120 II ?   thanks  sam
sorry i just got it : http://www.head-fi.org/t/697035/ibasso-dx90-dual-sabre-1st-page-latest-fw-download-general-information-instructions
Hello,   Can someone give me the link to get the international modified firmware of Lurker.   thkx in advance sam
 The changes can be seen by the fact you have new font and the great SQ.