or Connect

Posts by dudlew

ROFLMFAO   I dont think his name is Tia...... 
That would be the idea, but that would mean no storage box, as that would take up a lot of luggage space, and tip off customs that its not used, then they will get hit hard at customs. Always a trade off.
lol  u are very correct. My PM3 cost me over US700 to get it in my hands. and that was a $400 headphone. Could only imagine the hit I would take on the Elear.
With all these impressions on the elear, you guys are making me jealous. I think I am going to have to crimp and save like crazy just to afford this, but I like how its described a great deal. Where I live....... well thats an issue and a half. Would have to try and beat the system. This means I would probably have to ditch the case. If I were to beable to buy this and have it shipped straight to me, I would be looking at maybe EC$5000 for sure taking into account shipping...
I kinda have to write this, just an opinion, but I sometimes find people take things too far...   EVERYTHING IS BAD FOR YOU. U can get poisoned by everything including water. U drive a car full of flammable and corrosive liquids, u use things that if burned gives of toxic gases (plastics). u eat foods full of pesticides and over genetic manipulation, and then u make a big stink about a headphone using a dangerous substance. LOL.   I think some perspective would be nice...
Consider yourself lucky that they even reach your shores..... they never will in my country. and even if they do try at least triple the price. i saw a M-Audio Q40 once in a store for US$300..... At that time they retailed in the US for about $110-$140... And I dont think any Online retailers would ship to me... So that leaves me having to jump through all kinds of hoops just to get them if I were to ever try to.
well I never heard either, but I have a suggestion. Now I am doing something similar myself, I have some Small Mission speakers with a rotel amp and adcom pre by my desk, but am seriously considering going the powered speaker route. Have you ever given those some consideration? Just throwing a question out there.
I am not looking to replace, I was just looking for a comparison. I am happy that I have it even though I think in my current setup it is not being fully utilized as the Oppo PM3 is quite efficient and is not in need of all of that power. I did hear differences in refinement compared to the E11K using the same source, but I didn't do extensive listening, and it did not seem that there were issues with power either way.
I wish there were more impressions of the Original SL to be honest :) but I know how that goes. I am itching to hear a comparison between the two. but know that that would be very long in coming. I do like my SL so I am not complaining. I haven't written a review of the SL as I have nothing to compare it to. When I write reviews I like to have a point of reference, and I figured the Fiio E11K was just not that point of reference..... an unfair comparison. Maybe one day I...
I wish there were more impressions of the Original SL to be honest :) but I know how that goes. I am itching to hear a comparison between the two. but know that that would be very long in coming. I do like my SL so I am not complaining. I haven't written a review of the SL as I have nothing to compare it to. When I write reviews I like to have a point of reference, and I figured the Fiio E11K was just not that point of reference..... an unfair comparison. Maybe one day I...