Posts by Philipperus

Ultimate Ears UE900 with a PlusSound X8 Silver (1% Gold) / Copper Cable with a Oyaide Rhodium plated Plug! Its about 1,5 years old... Very good condition! All accessories included (except for the big foam tips)... I will ship from Switzerland.  Buyer pays fee's If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Ultimate Ears UE900 with a PlusSound X8 Silver (1% Gold) / Copper Cable with a Oyaide Rhodium plated Plug! Its about 1,5 years old... Very good condition! All accessories included (except for the big foam tips)... I will ship from Switzerland.  If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Yes for 250$ (plus fees) I would do that
Ultimate Ears UE900 with a PlusSound X8 Silver (1% Gold) / Copper Cable with a Oyaide Rhodium plated Plug! Its about 1,5 years old... Very good condition! All accessories included (except for the big foam tips)... I will ship from Switzerland.  If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Just got my carbon Roxanne!!! Surprisingly the case and the Roxanne itself are great quality! I was so nervous I could barely open it! They fit great in my ears! The only thing I found strange is that they are coming out of my ear by quite alot! By about 1cm! Is this something to worry about? The very first second I listened to them I was kind of disappointed... It just didnt really get me... But after a few minutes that changed... I dont know if it was the Roxanne or...
I waited so lang for my roxanne... I dont want to wait any longer...
Just got an email from fedex! It shipps! Now what player should I get? I am primarely thinking about the sony zx1 but I cant find a shop online that sells in europe (I am from Switzerland). Or maybe X5? Any suggestions? I am not ready to pay for ak240...
By the way I ordered a cf Roxanne on october 26
Just got a reply from Angie... I wrote that I am rather angry about waiting 4 months and still no infos... I told het that I would at least expect a free tshirt or something like that... And that if she would send me another copy paste answer that that would make me even angrier... She replied: ,,Shipping is coming very soon hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Thanks, Angie" Thats it...
Look at what jh audio just posted online... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153020589479041&set=a.155764409040.111921.132292234040&type=1 Maybe a sign for all cf orders? (including mine...)