Posts by techen

Now that's something I wanted to hear, Thank you Cel4145. I understand that a lot of people on this forum enjoy music and a select few prefer gaming which makes people slightly bias to AMP/DAC beats all. Which am sure it does as the price doubles on what I paid for my soundcard :P
But the soundcard "has" a built in amp and has more power than my headphones need, So I don't get how getting a AMP would do anything different? :P
 I can tell you now that I've had no issues with interference with my soundcard, The FIIO Amp used to mess with my mobile phone and everytime you turned the volume on it. Also the soundcard gives me access to a EQ, Which is what I wanted, I can increase the bass on these headphones! Also, I paid 50 for the FIIO which I will be reselling meaning I gain a lot of money back buying the soundcard. I can honestly say there's a 150% difference in sound from the FIIO amp to the...
Hi guys, Just been to the store and bought a Soundblaster Z, Since am a PC gamer and love my games (With awesome sound) I tought this would be a upgrade to the FIIO I used to use.   Keeping in mind I use a Sennheiser 558 headphones. So do you guys think its a upgrade? Cause I can already hear a huge difference :P  
I was also taking a look at the Creative Sound Blaster Zxr. Its just inside my price range.
Would it improve overall sound from the fiio10 or is it not worth the swap.
Yes, I play bf4 among a ton of other games. They are used for music but mainly for games as there only used on my pc and nothing else.
Hi guys, I own a Fiio 10 and I have to say I love it with my HD558s. I was just wondering if I'd get any improvement investing into a Asus Xonar Essence ST. Does anyone know if there's a different and such? I notice the soundcard has 6.5mm inputs as well.     Any inputs would be great, Cheers.
 Got my E10 today, Everything sounds different. Even when it comes to Battlefield 4 my god, You can hear so much detail it's mad, Very happy with the E10 and my headphones. The only thing I dislike is, Using the E10 means I can't use my Dolby Home theater , Which is a shame because I did love some of the settings on it :(
Happy to hear it, Can't wait to get my hands on this amp and give these headphones a good try!