Posts by PTom

$old!
Still available.
agorelick, I've sent you a PM with the details.
I found the mid range of the HD600 to be superior and probably the highlight of the headphone. The mids of the X1 seemed a bit recessed IMO. I never tried to EQ the HD600, sure it lacked visceral bass and that's one of the reasons I don't own it any more but the bass is still present just not dominant.
I've got an O2/ODAC combo [Epiphany Acoustics] for sale (separate not integrated into one unit). I bought these directly from Epiphany Acoustics 3 months ago (3 March 2014). I will provide the proof of purchase/receipt by email.    This amp/DAC combo has been lightly used and is in very good condition. It comes with all the accessories provided by Epiphany Acoustics i.e. USB cable, amp-DAC interconnect, power cable etc. I will also be providing a 3.5 mm to 6.5 mm adapter...
$old!
$old!
I've got a Shure SE535 for sale bought from Amazon UK on 3 March 2014 (I can forward you the invoice/proof of purchase email) . It's in excellent condition. It comes with a selection of tips, adapters, the box etc. as shown in the photos.   Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (gift or fees on you) are accepted. Price includes shipping and insurance. I'm not interested in a trade. Thanks for looking!
$old!
I'm looking for 2 PYST XLR interconnects for around $20 shipped to the UK and 1 PYST USB cable for around$10 shipped.