Posts by Wfanning1

pm sent
PM sent
hi all, been a lurker for a long time now but finally feel i have something good to add! I have had the teac for over a month now and love it its a great little amp and does a really good job. the reason for the post is that you no longer have to order out of japan if you want one of these. I bought mine new for $295.00. not sure if i get in trouble for posting other shops but sorry if i offend anyone. it can be bought at hifiheaven dot net. I have bought lots from them...
just a reminder you have a pm lemme know thanks
You have a pm
please send me a paypal invoice to my email address for the total. i am verified and amy on ebay as *mrbill* in which my feedback speaks for itself. once i get the invoice i wil pay it . please let me know when it ships and tracking,etc thank you for your offer
Thanks for responding so quickly , I am located in Chicago and was just firstly wondering how set you were on your price? Is it negotiable at all? And if so let me know what you would take rock bottom for it including shipping and paypal. If you want we can take it off line and email me and I can you call me or just in email for the next steps thank you
Hi very interested in your amp but kind of new around here so I can't pm yet please email me at your soonest convienince and hopefully we can put something together thank you
Hi very interested in your amp but newer around here so I can't pm yet please email and see if we can't work a deal thank you
Hi newer to here so I can't pm yet I am very interested in your mini watt please email me and maybe we can put something together thank you