Posts by seb7

When I go to Toxic Cables' website I don't find Copper Venom at all. Is it discontinued?   All I see for HD800 is Silver Poison and Viper.
 People are less passionate about cheaper gear. But once their Ragnarok and Yggdrasil come out, there will be a schiitstorm of deniers and believers, no doubt.
...And the DNA Stratus as well. I've seen a lot of posts from people who say the TH900 and Stratus are a very good match.
  Frank I compared the GS-X and Woo WA5 here
5 months since I got this amp. Even more impressed by it now. This little amp sings :)
 Congrats on getting shipment notification. Still haven't got mine. Got a notice for final payment so I assume I was in this batch Are there still 115V units to be shipped from this batch?
Wow that is a beauty, @Maxvla !   *kinda wished I had gone with red haha. But any color is gorgeous with this amp.
I haven't received a notice.   I guess that means I'm one of the unlucky 4 of this batch of 60 that has to wait for the new top panels. Bummer.
A monochromatic rig is boring.   You need anodized aluminum to give your basic black components a frisson of swankiness.
First time I'm annoyed at a holiday coming up