Posts by LTSFBH

Have a few IEM's that I've accumulated over the last year or so that just aren't getting much use. These were my everyday, throw 'em in yer pocket, use at work or while walking around town, etc. in-ears.   Nu Force NE-600 JVC XX (I believe HA201) Sol Republic JAX (iphone controls) Auvio Woodies (iphone controls - surprisingly good!) SONY (generic w/ iphone controls)   Not sure if I have all the tips, but will send a decent assortment that should be sufficient. All...
Denon's current best IEM, top of their Music Maniac Audiophile series.Dual Balanced armature drivers, zinc die cast construction, Teflon coated wire with rugged strain relief.  These have microphone and controls to work with iPhone/i products. They were broken in for about 50 hours, but then not used much after. Probably around 60 hours on them. Only used the extra small tips. Will discard them, or clean well and include them. Your choice. Will come with all other tips and...
High quality, portable headphone amplifier with built-in 24/96 USB DAC, providing high-resolution 'go anywhere' listening from iPhone, Android and PC/Mac.   Great little amp/dac, but not using portable gear much these days, so would like to trade. Looking for 'phones with high impedance to pair with my Woo WA3 and WA6. In the box, like new, with accessories.    Not a great pic, but you can find everything you need...
Very nice, heavy duty power cord, in like new condition. Surplus to my needs so letting it go. Currently $125 plus shipping direct from PSA. Please see link for specs and info. Asking $100. Now $80. Shipping and PP included in price. Thanks!   http://www.psaudio.com/products/ac3-power-cable/
Had a great time. Was a pleasure sharing a table with good friend ESL-1 and DutchGFX.   Thanks Scott/Mullet for another outstanding job putting the meet together. Can't wait for the next one! 
Decided to part with my Beyer DT990 600. A little over two months old. Will be for sale at the show. Will also trade. Mostly interested in Grado 325 (any vintage).
Be sure to track me down. I will be sharing a table with ESL-1. I am feeding it with an IPOD classic as well.
If anyone is interested, I will have my new TEAC HA-P50 portable dac/amp available to try.
Not really much to say about this little amp. Very highly regarded and nothing but positive reviews. Like new, in box with accessories. Price includes PP fees and shipping within U.S.   Asking $130.00. Price somewhat negotiable! **TRADED**
Looking to sell or trade some headphones. Looking to trade for IEM's. Will sell/trade individually, or bundle. Deal can be +/- cash.  Prices include PP fees and shipping within the U.S. Thanks!   DENON AH-D600: Excellent condition. In original box, with carry case and accessories. **SOLD**   HARMON KARDON CL: Virtually new. Used less than 1 hour. In carry case with accessories. *Not sure if I have the large head band (comes with 2), so if you have a very large head,...