Posts by LTSFBH

I have the following amps available for sale or trade. Would like to trade for UIEMs (no earbuds). Would love to try something with BAs. Will trade individually, or any combination needed. Prices include shipping and PP. Will consider reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!   SMSL SAP-8: $80  Lehmann clone: $120  Little Bear B1+: $45    All are in excellent condition. The LB is a portable tube hybrid. The tubes are a little noisy when music not playing, dependant on...
I have the following amps available for sale or trade. Would like to trade for UIEMs (no earbuds). Would love to try something with BAs. Will trade individually, or any combination needed. Prices include shipping and PP. Will consider reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!   SMSL SAP-8: $80  Lehmann clone: $120  Little Bear B1+: $45    All are in excellent condition. The LB is a portable tube hybrid. The tubes are a little noisy when music not playing, dependant on...
Kind of hate to do it, but decided to sell my PS500e. ONLY reason for sale is that I'm really enjoying the Sennheiser sound right now and just can't afford to buy outright without recouping some funds through a sale. They are pretty much as new. Perfect condition, box included and with between 50 - 100 hours on them. Not even fully broken in. Will consider trades for Sennheisers, +/- cash depending on what is offered. If you really want them and have non-Senn to trade,...
Offering up my Grado 325e in mint condition. I am the original owner. They have less than 100 hours on them. My PS500e are getting the most head time right now and would like to try something else, which is the only reason I am parting with these excellent headphones. Will consider open or closed back, but really only looking for over ears.    Thanks!
PM'd
PM sent.
Thanks!
Posted this in the computer audio forum, but thought it might be good to post here as well.   I'm really not up to speed on computer related audio. I will be getting a DI-V3 shortly as part of a deal. I understand that the DI is a USB to SPDIF converter. No issues there. I also see that it has optical and coax inputs. Will it accept output from a CD transport and and basically be a DAC? Thanks for any help/info!
I'm really not up to speed on computer related audio. I will be getting a DI-V3 shortly as part of a deal. I understand that the DI is a USB to SPDIF converter. No issues there. I also see that it has optical and coax inputs. Will it accept output from a CD transport and and basically be a DAC? Thanks for any help/info!
Yeah, I have an Audio GD Compass that I love. Can't wait to get this one!