Posts by LTSFBH

YUP!
Ya know, you guys got me second guessing my decision to sell these. Just listened to them again with an amp I hadn't tried them with yet (iFi iCan Nano = Amaaaazing!). They sound too good to sell! Closing ad.
Buy mine... Sell yours... Problem solved! 
Selling a pair of grado SR80's with red AluMod cups. Excellent condition. Price includes shipping and PP fees. Thanks!
I've decided that I don't like being tethered to walls anymore! Selling/trading my collection of small, desktop amps. Looking for quality portables for trade. Will sell/trade individually or in bundles. All are in excellent condition. Will provide details as needed. Please feel free to send offers. Thanks!   1- Schiit Vali: $90   **SOLD**   2- Schiit Magni: $90 $80  **SOLD**    3- HeadRoom The Little Version with More power supply (with crossfeed audio processor):...
No worries. Thanks!
Considering trades? Thanks.
Selling a pair of new XB600's. Bought three weeks ago and have about 5 hours on them. Picked them up because I got a good deal on them, but I don't really need them so decided to sell.    Asking $50 (paid $57) PayPal and shipping included! Original retail was $130. Thanks.
I have available a pair of HiFiMan HE-300 that are LNIB. They are the latest version. Velour pads. Also have a Meier Corda Aria amp/dac. It is in excellent/like new condition.   Would trade either for a Grado RA-1.   Would also trade both for a portable or home amp. Nothing in particular in mind so please feel free to send offers. Prefer even trade but will do +/- cash for the right deal! Thanks for looking. 
I have available a pair of HiFiMan HE-300 that are LNIB. They are the latest version. Velour pads. Also have a Meier Corda Aria amp/dac. It is in excellent/like new condition.   Would trade either for a Grado RA-1.   Would also trade both for a portable or home amp. Nothing in particular in mind so please feel free to send offers. Prefer even trade but will do +/- cash for the right deal! Thanks for looking.