Posts by LTSFBH

Not really much to say about this little amp. Very highly regarded and nothing but positive reviews. Like new, in box with accessories. Price includes PP fees and shipping within U.S.   Asking $130.00. Price somewhat negotiable! **TRADED**
Looking to sell or trade some headphones. Looking to trade for IEM's. Will sell/trade individually, or bundle. Deal can be +/- cash.  Prices include PP fees and shipping within the U.S. Thanks!   DENON AH-D600: Excellent condition. In original box, with carry case and accessories. **SOLD**   HARMON KARDON CL: Virtually new. Used less than 1 hour. In carry case with accessories. *Not sure if I have the large head band (comes with 2), so if you have a very large head,...
I had a new pair of these for sale. Tried them and liked them so much that I'm keeping them! Great IEM's at a really good price. Good luck with the sale!
PM sent
PM sent
DENON AH-C400: 100% new in factory packaging (**Photo is of a friends C400**). Denon's current best IEM, top of their Music Maniac Audiophile series phones.  Dual balanced armature drivers, zinc die cast construction, Teflon coated wire with rugged strain relief.  These have microphone and controls to work with iDevices. ON HOLD   ICAN IFI MICRO: LNIB with all accessories. Great little amp with 3 way bass boost and 3 way 3D holographic sound processor. Rated as Head-Fi's...
Trading my HeadRoom Static line level audio processor, with the upgraded More power supply. Allows you to add an excellent crossfeed processor to any amp you have. Simply place between your source and amp. Has a bypass switch. Excellent condition. Was a pricey piece of kit back in its day.    Looking to trade for headphones. Especially interested in Grado's, but will consider all offers. Will consider amps as well. Especially desktop tube amps.   Will sell outright if...
My pleasure. Hope to see you there!
I'll be there!
YUP!