or Connect

Posts by LTSFBH

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Hopefully more will chime in.   ESL-1: I did indeed forget to list the ML's, but to be perfectly honest, they are out shined by the others. 
I've just started my foray into the quality IEM world. While I'm currently wallowing in the shallow end, I can see a whole lot of potentially great audio bliss using IEMs. I currently have Shure SE215,Havi B3 Pro 1,MEE M6 Pro and due any day FAAEAL 150 ohm and seaHF 320 ohm. I'm curious to know if anyone started out using headphones and has made the switch to either mostly, or exclusively, using IEMs? I have no intention of parting with my Grado PS500e or 325e, but I can...
PM sent
PM sent.
PM sent
Just wanted to jump on this thread, as I am now an official Schiit-head! I have a Valhalla, Lyr and Lyr2. I am using the stock tubes and listen mostly with Grado hp's (fed through Musical Fidelity and Denon DACs). Enjoying the combo so much that I am not even considering tube rolling at all. Very happy camper! 
Great review ESL-1! I'm a big Grado fan and have been thoroughly enjoying my 325e and PS500e's. My plan was to save my pennies and one day get my hands on a pair of PS1000e's, but then these came along. The biggest part of the problem is that I don't want either one or the other, I want both! 
Pairs very well with the Lyr.