Posts by LTSFBH

The ZA's are LNIB. Great sounding IEM's. To me their sound signature is similar to the Grado SR125. $30 shipping/PP included.   The Skullcandy buds are new. Got them 4/6/15. Selling because I have very small ears and just don't stay put. Used for about 5 mins. Paid $16.99.  $15 shipping/PP included.   Take both for $40!   Sorry for the terrible pics.
Looking for a Woo WA3, Darkvoice 336se, or other similar OTL headphone amps. I have a nice Vincent amp to offer in trade (full or partial depending on offer) if interested. Please send your best offer. Thanks!
Decided to sell my Vincent. Really nice sounding tube hybrid amp. Upgraded Telefunken 12AX7. Separate L/R volume controls. In excellent 9.5/10 condition. Price includes shipping (it's heavy). Asking $250 $220 $200.    Would be interested in trading towards a Woo WA3. Also Darkvoice amps.   Info... http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-debuts-hybrid-vacuum-tube-headphone-amplifier/
I have a pair of new (no box though) Auvio Limited Edition Wood Headphones. Don't let the Auvio name scare you! These sound really good. I can't swear to it, but they appear to be re-branded LSTN Troubadour's. Detachable dual entry cable. Pic is a stock photo but they are identical. Asking $60 $48 $40. Price includes PP. Split shipping. Thanks for looking.
Selling my LNIB Master Tracks, in gunmetal gray. Bought them a few weeks ago, when they went on sale. Originally sold for $199, but can be had for $149 now (what I paid). Certainly not audiophile headphones, but really not too bad. Definitely a fun listen while on-the-go. They feature the Sol Republic removable/replaceable cups, headband and cable. They are 100% mint. Used less than 1 hour. Asking $99 $80 plus $8 towards USPS priority shipping. PP fees included in price....
I am selling my LNIB Tube Amp TA-1. This is a great little amp and only selling to feed my need for some new stuff. Please click the link for a review that gives the details much better than I can.   Asking $230 $200 $180. Price includes shipping and PP fees.   Will consider trades for headphones and maybe another portable amp.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/673170/tubeamp-ta-1-portable-headphone-amplifier-review
Have a few IEM's that I've accumulated over the last year or so that just aren't getting much use. These were my everyday, throw 'em in yer pocket, use at work or while walking around town, etc. in-ears.   Nu Force NE-600 JVC XX (I believe HA201) Sol Republic JAX (iphone controls) Auvio Woodies (iphone controls - surprisingly good!) SONY (generic w/ iphone controls)   Not sure if I have all the tips, but will send a decent assortment that should be sufficient. All...
Denon's current best IEM, top of their Music Maniac Audiophile series.Dual Balanced armature drivers, zinc die cast construction, Teflon coated wire with rugged strain relief.  These have microphone and controls to work with iPhone/i products. They were broken in for about 50 hours, but then not used much after. Probably around 60 hours on them. Only used the extra small tips. Will discard them, or clean well and include them. Your choice. Will come with all other tips and...
High quality, portable headphone amplifier with built-in 24/96 USB DAC, providing high-resolution 'go anywhere' listening from iPhone, Android and PC/Mac.   Great little amp/dac, but not using portable gear much these days, so would like to trade. Looking for 'phones with high impedance to pair with my Woo WA3 and WA6. In the box, like new, with accessories.    Will sell for $170. No PP fee. Split shipping.   Not a great pic, but you can find everything you need...
Very nice, heavy duty power cord, in like new condition. Surplus to my needs so letting it go. Currently $125 plus shipping direct from PSA. Please see link for specs and info. Asking $100. Now $80. Shipping and PP included in price. Thanks!   http://www.psaudio.com/products/ac3-power-cable/