Posts by Blueshound24

Thanks for that.
I am curious what is different sonically from 2.4.3 to 2.4.6, if anything? Also, what would be the operating system difference in the FW?
The PSA PWD II has been one of the DAC's on the top of my want list after researching for quite some time now. So I have joined the club and have purchased a used one that is about one year old per the seller. I am impressed! It has a nice natural tone and flow to it, as well as excellent separation, imaging, soundstage and music just flows out of a black background. It has wonderful dynamics but is very balanced with nothing being overshadowed by anything else.   It has...
Lend Me Ur Ears   Chinese New Year Weekend Sales   CODE: cny18   This coupon entitles you to 18% off the following products: Astrotec: AS-100, AS-200  Fidue: A83, A71, A31S Dunu: DN-2000, DN-1000, DN-900, Dunu Alpha 1, Dunu Titan 1 Havi: B3 Pro 2 Hisound: BA100, Wooduo 2 Hzsound: EP-001 SIDY: DM3, DM2, DM 2 with mic SYUN: MIX-1, ME-1  Vsonic: GR02 Bass, VSD1S, VSD1, UU2,  VSD3/VSD3S All colors except black COUPON CODE VALID FROM 27TH FEB 2015 TO 5TH MARCH...
I'm not sure if this has been shared yet or not, but Audeze was robbed of a large amount of goods. So if anyone has any info, Audeze is offering a $10,000 reward. This excerpt is from Facebook.   
Ok, that's weird, they have a pic of the non-pro for $173, which would be a good deal. However, the ad says "Pro"? Which is it? http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-DT-990-Pro-250-Professional-Acoustically-Applications/dp/B0011UB9CQ/
Beyerdynamic DT-990-Pro-250 Amazon Prime for $173
 Sorry, sale is pending...
Up for sale is like new HiFiMan HE-500 that I purchased brand new earlier this year. I looked them over and see no scratches, nicks or scuffs. There are no kinks in the cable, and the pleather earpads look like new. I never used the velour pads. These have been well taken care of and never modded, and are from a non-smoking home. Includes original box, pleather pads, velour pads, travel pouch, owners guide and spare cable connectors. Any imperfections seen in photos are...
AWD, Used/very good - Shure SE535-CL(japan Import) for $317.   According to CCC. The 3rd Party Used Price for Shure SE535-CL(japan Import) has dropped at Amazon. Additionally, our system has determined that the current price is the best price as it is the lowest price we've seen on this product. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00400O6CO/