Posts by Blueshound24

Granted I haven't tried a lot of USB cables except for cheap ones like the Schiit PYST USB, Supra USB and a cheap Audioquest, but by far the best USB tweak I have experienced has been the UpTone REGEN and Intona. Especially the Intona with huge improvements in black background, wide and DEEP soundstage, separation, tone, texture, etc. I feel like I can almost walk around and between all the band members!
I agree to the terms and conditions and would like to try the PM-2, (or 2nd choice PM-1). Live in the USA.  Thanks!
Thanks.The LPS-1 may be my next purchase and like you said with it's flexibility, it could maybe power some other stuff I use as well. I have wondered about the GI the Intona does, and then having it followed by the Regen which is not GI'd until the LPS-1 is placed in the chain, if I understand it correctly. However, I am seriously considering getting the upgrade kit for my PS Audio PerfectWave to the DirectStream but that is a significant bite out of my upgrade budget and...
Ok, I just joined the Intona club. I am very happy with the Industrial Intona's performance. So far I hear instruments and voices emerging from a blacker background with a much better soundstage. Not just more accurate placement, but my God I can get up and walk among the performers! The soundstage is unreal. Also, the separation has taken a major leap forward, as well as air around all afore mentioned voices and instruments. The tonality and texture have all improved as...
So I have a SSD for the O.S. Windows 7 on my C drive, and a 2 TB HDD for my D drive for music, documents, pics, etc. I know you are not supposed to defrag a SSD. According to your O.P. you are defragging only your music files? Why not defrag your entire HDD?   In my case, with Defraggler, I could click on on my D drive, (the HDD), and defrag the entire drive and not just my music files. I have 758 GB of music files and would not be able to tick all those boxes in my...
PM sent:-)
AKG K545 from Woot for $89.99   http://electronics.woot.com/offers/akg-over-ear-headphones-w-mic-5?ref=el_cnt_wp_13_2       AKG K495 NC from Woot for $99.99   http://electronics.woot.com/offers/akg-k-495nc-noise-cancelling-headphones-14?ref=el_cnt_wp_13_1
.   Awesome guitarist, Robben straddles the fine line between Blues and Jazz.
Pinetop worked into his 90's before passing away, one of the last great Mississippi Delta Bluesmen...      
PM sent