or Connect

Posts by Blueshound24

For sale a like new Fostex TH-X00 with original box, papers, pleather carry pouch, 1/8” adaptor.    They are actually a little darker and a richer color than the photos depict.   These are in excellent condition and have seen very little use. I looked them over and cannot see any scuffs or scratches or kinks in the cable. These are very dynamic sounding cans, and for a semi-closed can they are very open and detailed. From a non-smoking, non pet household. Serial...
  Just got home from our local JazzFest and got to see Tab Benoit play. Wow, what a showman! I have seen him play live a few times since the '90's, and he is a class act! Other artists that will be here are: Chubby Carrier, Janiva Magness, The Steepwater Band, Kenny Wayne Shephard, The Claudettes and Coco Montoya. Other non-Blues acts are: (we have a little bit of something for everyone), The Fray, Andra Day and Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers.
    Sugar Ray & the Bluetones Performed at the Michigan BluesFest 2013 in Old Town Lansing. The Bluetones consist of "Monster" Mike Welch (guitar), Little Anthony Geraci (piano), Neil Gouvin (drums), and Mike "Mudcat" Ward (acoustic bass). The career of Sugar Ray Norcia, Grammy nominated singer and harp man, kicked into high gear in 1979 when he formed the original Sugar Ray & the Bluetones with guitar giant Ronnie Earl, and it has stayed there ever since. Norcia has...

Wm Clarke blows a mean harp...
 Thanks for posting this awesome new talent of Thomas Lindsey who Stewart has taken under his wings. I checked out some other cuts on YouTube and I'm hooked on this great new voice of Lindsey's who is somewhat reminiscent of Mick Hucknall, but with a Blues slant, along with Stewart's tasty licks. I've been looking for the CD but it must not be released yet?   
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Recertified Headphones, Ivory for $99 at Amazon     https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003IHUHGE/
I've been watching the Intona very closely on CA, it sounds like a solid product and will be my next purchase.
Agreed. And also the UpTone REGEN as well.
 Ok... Thanks.