or Connect

Posts by Blueshound24

PM sent.
PM sent.
 luckbad, sorry, I didn't see your input until now. For what it's worth, I am trialing some Oppo PM-3's through the Oppo loaner program and I have issues with the smaller size earpads. I definitely prefer larger over the ear pads myself as well. I may have to give the TH600's a try :-)
 Thanks rogue. That is just what I wanted to know :-)
If still available, I'm interested in the PM-1 loaner program and agree to all the terms and conditions. 
PM-3 unit #4 received. Thanks for setting up the the loaner program jiffy-squid!
 Thanks roguepp88, I missed the heavy part in my research. The VI is 480 grams vs 490 for my LCD 2's. I alleviated my LCD 2's weight somewhat with a headphone strap from member Lohb. I assume you meant recessed mids in your post... My only concern with the TH600's is that they are not as muddy as the Denon AH-D2000. I would want them to have more clarity in the mids with a little more controlled bass, and sparkly highs.
I was just about ready to pull the trigger on the TH600's when I read some good comments about the Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI which got me interested in it as well. I posted this question on the FAD Pandora Hope VI thread without any responses so far. Does anyone have experience comparing the TH600 with the FAD VI? If they have, is the VI a bright can? I consider the T1, DT880 and K712 as too bright with a lack of bass for my tastes. Cans with bass I like (yet...
The VI's have piqued my interest. I was just about ready to pull the trigger on the TH600's when I came across this thread, however is the VI a bright can? I consider the T1, DT880 and K712 as too bright with a lack of bass for my tastes. Cans with bass I like are HD650, LCD 2.2 and HE400. To my ears, I found the HD600 and ESP950 kinda boring, so I guess I like a somewhat colored sound signature? However, from memory, I found the AH-D2000 to be a little veiled with a...
I would like to participate in the program and I agree to the terms and conditions. Thank you.