or Connect

Posts by Blueshound24

Great idea! I just found some on Amazon for $9, but do you know of any better ones? Seems kinda high for just a little adapter. https://www.amazon.com/3-5MM-Female-Stereo-Adapter-Convertor/dp/B01IX7R5SQ/   NVM... I found some on eBay.
Kind of a gripe of mine. Why do so many earbuds have a straight plug instead of L shaped? Especially when going mobile and your player is in your pocket, the L shaped is so much more protected imo from breakage vs the straight plug.
 Sorry for the OT, but has anyone been able to get on eBay today? I'm in the USA and have tried mobile, Chrome, FF and IE.
Or maybe he closed the ad when he got called out on gouging the hell out of them.
Just a heads-up, Ronnie Earl's new soon to be released album 'Maxwell Street' is available for pre-order on Amazon. I am a huge fan of Ronnie and I have, of course, pre-ordered it. I do believe I have everything he has ever recorded.    https://www.facebook.com/RonnieEarlBlues/videos/1223899437631534/     Also, the previously mentioned new album by Dave Stewart and Thomas Lindsey is up for pre-order on Amazon as well, and yup, you guessed it, I pre-ordered that one as...
  Good for you! Be sure to post back your impressions, we all want to know...  I sent a message to the fleabay seller in the link above selling for $1033, and he was somewhat snotty back to me, implying if there was a deal as good as yours he would buy from them. A little while later his ad closed due to the item "was no longer available"?
 Could anyone chime in how the Edifier H180P compares to the P185 and P190?
Hmm, I did order a couple of Massdrop Monk+. I'll have to see if I like them enough to keep both of them or not. :
Looks like it sold yesterday . I would consider any in ClieOS ratings list in category 1 The Champions, or 2 The Great.
Not sure if this is appropriate on this thread or not, but... If anyone has a RX-1 in good condition they'd like to sell, please PM me...