or Connect

Posts by rudyae86

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath either. Sigh, I wonder why they wouldn't do it though...?The audio market is slightly getting more attention than before. When I started following this thread back in late 2013, the term audiophile was new to me and as well to a lot of gamers out there. Nowadays, companies like Logitech or corsair want to add audiophile and gaming headset together and actually trying to create good sound as opposed to like cheapo headsets from the...
I could care less about that headset, I just want to know how DOLBY ATMOS is going to be implemented into the PC version of Battlefront....As for the x5, if you read the specs, it does say multiplatform and obviously it will be a replacement for the Recon3D Which I have sold already since I don't use it or have not used it much....But I'll probably go with the G5 since it does come a stronger AMP now and hopefully a better a slightly better DAC and hopefully, an optical...
They try to cater to kids more nowadays. COD has more kids playing than 18 and over. But yeah, I dont get it, its not like the players from the other side are going to see your LEDs or something. I can live with a small led lighting up the logitech logo or something but has to be minimalist look. Anything that looks like a traffic light and ill just throw everything where its at and leave. lol
Lol careful, the haters might come in and say otherwise
Oops I meant to say HD650 not HD600. But yeah, it seems like it did well...unless they paid them journalists to say such things lol. I'm willing to bet this thread on Head-fi has been seen by a lot of people around the world that companies like Logitech, Asus,and other companies are really reading what the customer wants and therefore make a product that can still cater to gamers with that "gamer tag" And sound really good at the same time. I still love my AKG K7XX and...
http://www.pcgamer.com/logitech-launches-g633-and-g933-artemis-spectrum-71-headsets/ Going to leave this hear for all of you to read... Logitechs new gaming headset.... The kicker is....they do a side by side comparison with the HD600..... Umm..what?!
too bad its not the optical version so I can use it with my Asus DG and the O2 from massdrop. I need to look for a good alternative for the same price....or I could just go with the Modi 2? Though I kind of want to spend more on a DAC just in case later on I buy something better than the 02. Maybe...
Ha, your right. RE not HE my bad lol. Wait, aren't those IEMs?
Well bruh, you are comparing a planarmagentic against a dynamic driver lol and price difference is of 250 bucks :P. You have to remember that these headphones initially cost around 200 when they first released and then they were at a regular price of 70 to 90 dollars. I remember buying them off ebay as well since some places didnt really have them and at 80 dollars, it was a fair price for me. The 80 dollar price almost made me seem to wonder how they would compare to the...
Bass isnt everything my friend. This is what gives its great imaging and seperation of instruments. You cant always have the best of three worlds. There will always be major compromises with headphones in this price range. For gaming, if you ask me....they seem to be great competitive gaming headphones. Seriously, I can distinguish sounds with more seperation and representation. Soundstage is affected but nothing too bad that everything sounds right in your face.