Posts by rudyae86

This. But honestly, the X1 is no slouch and is a different sound signature. Its more forgiving than the shp9500. Plus X1 sounds like it has a wider soundstage. Shp9500 isnt better than other 200 to 300 dollar headphones but its alightly below them and for the price of 50 to 70 dollars is a good headphone
Oh so they are B stock? huh, ok I dont feel so bad anymore lol both are at a great price regardless.
Dam thats a deal for New Over the ears. I got mine for 125 I think last year around December used like new. I kind of wish I got them in brown instead of black, brown looks a bit more classy. Im surprised they still have the Amperiors Available as NEW. Must......resist......urge...from.....buying...another....pair.... EDIT: I take that back about the Momentum Over Ear about brown being more classy. That shiny brown/gold looks bleh. My black ones are better lol. The...
I dont play drive club but I have a G27 coming in within the next few days. Its the best bang for buck wheel out there, though its a bit outdated but many still use it and its still supported. Been playing Assetto Corsa witha Controller, Dirt 3, GT6 and while it was fun, Im sure the G27 will make it even better for me. Cant wait for Project Cars though, 2 more weeks :) If you want something more current and up to date, look for Thrustmaster T300 or T500 or one of Fanatec's...
That CA tax though....
You mean the G4ME ONE. G4ME Zero is 150ohm just like the PC350 SE and is a closed back headaet. G4ME ONE is Open back just like the HD558/HD598 with 50ohm impedance.
I dont think the TH900 was meant for competitve gaming but would be great for Immersion or fun gaming, at least from what reviewers have said. Plus sound blaster Z has a 600ohm amp but if you want to use your own DAC/Amp, then go ahead and should yield you better results. Maybe you should have given the X2 some more listening time, trust me, the first time I listened to the X1, I wasnt impressed at first but my ears and brain got settled in that they sound pretty good.
If anything, just compare the review MLE has in the first page for the AKG K712 and X1 and figure out what to make of it. K712 is similar to the K7XX. I owned the X1. It was nice and bassy for an open headphone but the bass was sloppy at times, mids a bit too much for my taste but overall a great headphone. K7XX seems to have a more controlled bass but doesnt hit as much as the X1, mids are more out foward than the X1. Its a well balanced headphone and I probably like it...
I posted this a few posts ago lol you guys ignored it :PAnd the only way I see this working is by connecting it via sound card to an AV receiver?Even then, what sound card can send that type of signal or even Dolby Atmos ready? Maybe its a built in HRTF in the game? Or maybe new sound cards are to be released within the coming months? Dolby atmos has been around since 2012, so idk....
I clicked and watching, but only for a bit because I got work tomorrow :P edit: for some reason twitch chat isnt working for me lol cant comment