or Connect

Posts by rudyae86

Seems like it will be soon.....I'm still concerned about it's quality because....Turtle Beach lol
I am intrigued but anything else new besides headband?
Doubt they will give us PC guys mod support .But I do look forward to playing it. I have the OG COD MW but have not touched it in 2 years.Oh the memories. ...
But the outcome is, oh so glorious. Lol
dam, I'm late. I dont see the price of 89 anymore :(.Really wanted to get a pair for the Gym. This cable from my ES18s get in the way too much
Hmmm interesting.... So after reading your initial impressions I must ask this simple question....  The sound signature, to what headphone do you think it sounds similar too compared to the prototype?You said that you would prefer the Prototypes to the TH-X00 and that says a lot honestly.So are they closer sounding to lets a Fidelio X1 or X2, HD598, Q701, K712, etc, etc... you should know by now what headphones I should be referring to lol. Of course, the emphasis in bass...
Very interesting yet the prototypes look like the M50 and AD series of headphones...... I can see what they are aiming for but seems like it isn't something new considering the games they were trying out.Now if they showcased it with some VR games, then we are talking about something different. As for the headphones vibrating, yeah cool..but my headphones sometimes vibrate or have a punch at times but I dont think I would want that all the time I suppose. Might tickle your...
The USB sound card that comes with the PC363D is supposed to be Dolby Headphone and it is 7.1 but only on PC. The USB sound card wont work on consoles though, will act as a generic USB and deliver just regular stereo.You should also download surround sound test files to see how well the USB sound card outputs its surround sound. You also have to consider the components used to build that little USB sound cards and it probably doesnt have mid range or high end components...
Its still something that you would want, even in a non competitive FPS game. It becomes more apparent when we talk about virtual surround sound in general.You still want that positional accuracy in other games while also getting that boomy sound for more immersion.....keyword here is Immersion. I use the Fidelio X2 as my all arounder from music, to casual gaming and even competitive gaming. When I really want to go a bit more all out I use my K7XX and when I want that...
I just remembered something..... And I'm sure someone maybe knows about this but the people that worked on OOYH said they were going to test this software for gaming purposes as well.....they were asking for testers to try it out. I got a message about it a while ago and completely forgot about it until now. Well the whole point of this comment is that its possible that they are still working on something that could be used for gaming without it being so much hassle like...