or Connect

Posts by rudyae86

Warm, lushy with a hint of brightness.For me usually...
Yup, thats how it seems to be now. The way BF4 implements Kill Assists is better but still....I kind of dont like either.I like old school FPS whether you kill or be killed...no such thing as getting assists points or whatever.
lmao right on point
I know MLE will argue against you all with 4K TVs and stuff lol But here is the thing. The reason 4K exist now is because it helps mostly with the pixel density in screens larger than 32 inches. I have a 27 inch 1080 monitor and love it but I can tell a difference between a 24inch 1080 monitor. The difference to me is the sharpness of an image and blurriness. Im on my phone right now but to keep it short, going 4K reduces that bluriness and increases that sharpness...
Meanwhile, Im here with my PC that can do 4K at 30fps with medium to high settings.....But seriously, Microsoft is really just using the best of marketing right now.From I have read so far is that Scorpio will need to use something as powerful as a 980 Ti to even make games playable at native 4k. First and foremost it will be the pricing. Scorpio will not cost 300 to 400 but more likely 600 to 700 in terms of how much a 980 Ti or a GTX 1070 cost. But since AMD has the...
No Change...liesEverybody knows that the HD800/S is where its at!Lol
I think your question is a bit vague.We need more info and details about maybe like your current set up, games you play, competitive or casual play, will you listen to music as well, etc etc.Also it seems like you say primarily for CS GO which probably means you play competitively. Although most of the headphones you mention sound good they each have their pros and cons, they dont sound alike. They also are not the best headphones when it comes to competitive gaming, maybe...
Yeah, like I said before COD does get rated more on its MP aspect than its SP aspect.And this is the reality, COD is k own more for its MP.If COD really wanted to make their franchise worthwhile, they really need to make a longer SP. I felt that most of the CODs have a short campaign that has little replay value.Now many people say that BF games have bad SP and I agree....why? The first BF games never had an SP lolThey were all about the MP experience and it did so...
Well that price drop doe! LolSo much for selling my ver 1 Momentum Over ears for a reasonable price...I wonder if the Over ear version 2 will drop in price as well?
I think the real problem here is the MP aspect and probably the reason why a lot of people hate COD with a passion. Though I have to agree, the SP looks pretty cool and interesting.But I wouldnt be surprised if the SP is only 8 hours long.....lol