Posts by jjvvcckk

sold
Sold~~
This is the post I created yesterday afternoon, http://www.head-fi.org/t/827090/ocharaku-flat4-kaede   same as another pair LCD2.2,, very disappointed still not sold yet at $500.... sorry for recreated a new post because I saw it need "2 days 8 hour" to bump however I decide to DROP PRICE for quick sale, really want to complete selling it and get money by tonite.   price drop down to $350 + shipping. Price is FIRM and will not drop again, it hits bottom line.. $350...
This is the post I created yesterday afternoon, http://www.head-fi.org/t/827089/audeze-lcd-2-2-rosewood-with-norne-audio-skoll-cable   very disappointed still not sold yet at $500.... sorry for recreated a new post because I saw it need "2 days 8 hour" to bump however I decide to DROP PRICE for quick sale, really want to complete selling it and get money by tonite.   $400 + shipping.  Audeze LCD 2.2 Rosewood with Upgraded North Audio Skoll cable, upgraded headband and...
Up for sale is Ocharaku Flat4 Kaede type 1. i believe it is really hard to find another pair? I m now selling it at $500 for a quick sale because i need money for next month... i got it from another head-fier here around $900.    i have been left it in the box as picture #1 shown for almost one year, not really used it. my overall usage of it is around 30-50 hrs. sounds great. It is in good condition. Since it is a second-hand pair,  of course there would be a few use...
Up for sale are a pair of Audeze LCD 2.2 (non-fazor) in the  Rosewood Revision 1 housing.  Got this pair from a head-fier here on Dec 17, 2015.    Here is his post link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/791393/audeze-lcd-2-2-rosewood-with-norne-audio-skoll-cable   - They currently have a set of black vegan pads and headband on, but also I will include original black leather pads and black leather headband from the box as you can see from my upload pictures.  - No noticeable...
Hello, I used to have this gorgeous headphone before. Now I m kinda miss it, really want to have it. If anyone has a pandora hope vi with mint condition(no stratch,less usage), please shoot me the message. My budget is around 400-450 depends on the condition.   Thanks!
I have Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede (type 1)  and Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede II for sale. All of them are in MINT condition.   now I put Donguri, k3003i and Sony ZX1 for sale as well.     Kaede II        : Asking for $? shipped   Kaede type 1: Asking for $750 shipped   for around 30hrs usage Donguri         : Asking for $300 shipped   for around 20hrs usage Sony ZX1      : Asking for $400 shipped   got it on October last year, Mint condition. After getting the ZX2, rarely use...
I have both Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede (type 1) AND  Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede II for sale. Both are in MINT condition.     You know that they are near to impossible to find it nowadays.    Kaede type 1: Asking for $700 shipped Kaede II        : Asking for $750 shipped   shipping CONUS only; and buyer covers pp fees or gift option.   Thanks
I have both Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede (type 1) AND  Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede II for sale. Both are in MINT condition.     You know that they are near to impossible to find it nowadays.    Kaede type 1: Asking for $850 shipped Kaede II        : Asking for $800 shipped   shipping CONUS only; and buyer covers pp fees or gift option.   Thanks