or Connect

Posts by jjvvcckk

I have Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede (type 1)  and Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede II for sale. All of them are in MINT condition.   now I put Donguri, k3003i and Sony ZX1 for sale as well.     Kaede II        : Asking for $? shipped   Kaede type 1: Asking for $750 shipped   for around 30hrs usage Donguri         : Asking for $300 shipped   for around 20hrs usage Sony ZX1      : Asking for $400 shipped   got it on October last year, Mint condition. After getting the ZX2, rarely use...
I have both Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede (type 1) AND  Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede II for sale. Both are in MINT condition.     You know that they are near to impossible to find it nowadays.    Kaede type 1: Asking for $700 shipped Kaede II        : Asking for $750 shipped   shipping CONUS only; and buyer covers pp fees or gift option.   Thanks
I have both Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede (type 1) AND  Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede II for sale. Both are in MINT condition.     You know that they are near to impossible to find it nowadays.    Kaede type 1: Asking for $850 shipped Kaede II        : Asking for $800 shipped   shipping CONUS only; and buyer covers pp fees or gift option.   Thanks
Sep 9th update:   I have both Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede (type 1) AND  Ocharaku -Flat4 Kaede II for sale. Both are in MINT condition.     You know that they are near to impossible to find it nowadays.    Kaede type 1: Asking for $900 shipped Kaede II        : Asking for $850 shipped   shipping CONUS only; and buyer covers pp fees or gift option.   Thanks
Today I got a great gift of iphone6 plus from official Apple store   however I already have iphone6plus in use LOL.. therefore I m very very sorry but have to let this go. from on the official apple website or you buy this from official apple store, it would be cost ?? as total(see attachment pictures ).   For a quick sale, I would ask for $?? shipped( 2 days prority, but buyer cover pp fees or sending as gift).. i think the price is pretty fair and confirmed.. Please...
great deal!
Very surprised.. At this price it has not sold yet for over a month! Omg...……
Want to try FAD heaven vii or lab01 or Ocharaku flat 4 Kaede 、、、 Please shoot me offer if interested Thanks
any comparison between k3003 and Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE??
is there has any comparison between these two?? want to update my IEM and now need to make a choice