Posts by m1ku

Lucky that I was able to see other headphones and earbuds. I went to this small salon (for males) one of the haircutter uses a logitech tf10, saw a few HD558, m50, but most people use Sony low end MDRs, use to see a lot of beats solos and bose ae or oe, but they disappeared for this semester lol
got my pair of K7xx a few days ago. since I only have a Fiio X1 and no amp, it sound pretty nice for me. I also tried it on my laptop which has the Conexant 20672. both can drive the cans to a high volume that could do harm to my heardings. Just wondering, with a good amp, how much better it gets? right now, the music I listen to, the soundstage seems still a bit small. so it would be wider with an amp?
this would be interesting, but I'm not as professional as the other members in here, still give it a try? haha -Headphone(s) you possess:      AKG K7xx      SE215      Logitech UE500      Koss ProDJ 100      XiaoMi Pistol -DAP(s) you possess:      Fiio X1      iPod Nano 2G      iPod Classic 5G      Nexus 4,5      Xiaomi Mi3      Xperia Neo V      Nexus 7 2013 -FiiO product(s) you possess (if any):      Fiio X1 -Descriptions and links to review(s) you have...
but I'm afraid that only my Fiio X1 can drive that can properly. Better save up for an amp then...
update, I gave up the idea of getting ad900x, and got the K7xx instead :p it will arrive around mid-feb, hope it will be a pleasant experience :D
I think the reason is because of the weight and the style. Maybe the hate towards beats is getting larger than before (apple) moving people to other headphones, but sighting of Momentums is still under Bose :p
I saw someone was wearing the se215 in a wrong way *facepalm* I also have one.   Been seeing a few Sennheiser closed cans in school. mostly momentums.
Looks like my body size is similar to your wife's so if the headphone fits her head, then I guess it will fit mine :D btw, did you experience any pressure point? the m50x I tried gave me headache after using it in 30mins.
I wonder is the 3d wing flap a huge problem for fitting any head size? I'm worry about that.
I'd happy to raise my budget to under $300 if it really worth the quality Xd I'll just need to wait a little longer to get the money. I'm really worry that I will make the same mistake when I bought the m50x and ended up not liking it.