or Connect

Posts by swanhnster7

But then you have to do that weird squeezing n' waiting thing every time you put them in and out, right?
Whats the advantages of the comply over the normal buds?
Can anyone speak to the quality of the mic a little? I'd be using this a lot for conference calls. Thanks!
Hi Tim You ever find anything? I'm in the same boat. Cheers Franz
I've been reading this thread eagerly and the amount of knowledge here is amazing! I was wondering if anyone could offer a more succinct recommendation for my needs:   Around or under $200 Portable for travel Work well with smartphone & laptop for conference calls and so on (this is a priority)?   Thanks!
Thanks for the review! Have you tried using them with a laptop (with an adapter? or just plug it directly into combo port) to see calls over laptop?
 I also hate the rear volume control... This volume knob is very interesting - are they worth the cost you think for just laziness?
Love mine also - any tips or tricks you've learned having them a while?
Hi all I'm sporting some Vanatoo One's, very happy with them, trying to find a simple bluetooth adapter. I see Brightech Brightplay and Avantree both have apt-x... Anyone have experience with one or the other? Thanks!
Newforce, I wonder if you are still reading this? I am interested in buying the Samsung DA-F60 and wondering your long term view? Has anything new and better come up recently that you like? Thanks!