or Connect

Posts by tacgunner1

I'd like to apologize for the lack of communication recently; exams have been weighing heavy. I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion to all inquiries. 
I am selling a pair of  Sennheiser Amperior on-ear headphones. I purchased them locally (kijiji) a while ago, but have decided that I need IEMs for my day-to-day commute now that summer has come around.   I am asking 150 USD with 20 USD shipping to Canada or the States. If you live in Ottawa, ON, local pickup is also an option.   I am also looking for a pair of IEMs to replace them; I'm not super sure what I want yet, so please send your offers (the worst I can say is...
It's not everyday you see someone this generous; thank you very much and happy holidays!   Although I would say that I wish the forum had a search feature, I just realized how to use it (my bad). However, it is kind of hidden at the top of the page; I think making it more obvious (like placing it with the filters for buying, free, wanted etc.) would have helped a while ago in maneuvering around postings. Otherwise, I have had a very solid experience with the buy-sell...
Selling my modded t50rp's, 105$ to canada, 115$ to the states. Modded with a dynamat X-treme lining, torn up cotton balls in both cups and a strip of paint tape I used to temporarily seal the baffles, as well as shure shr-840 pads. Will throw in a ton of extra dynamat (I'm not using it for anything else) 
13.5lbs 22.7lbs 36.4lbs
Looking to sell my pair of T50RP's, modded with dynamat lining of the cup, stuffed with cotton pads (reversible) and with both original pads and shure srh 840's. Looking for 110, preferably shipped to the states or Canada. I will throw in a ton of left over dynamat for whomever wants it. 
I'm sorry to everyone who has sent me offers up until now; I hadn't narrowed down my desired interest list (I've been quite uncertain about it for some time). However, I've decide now; no more changes to the post!
Looking to sell my Hifiman HE-400's or trade them for the Sennheiser hd 600's or Beyerdynamic T90 with cash on my side. As they were bought in February, I believe they are the latest rev. Perfect condition with about 10 hours use (I will upload photos later) and all original accessories and box. 
Looking for a good condition pair of AKG K545's. Please send me pictures and your asking price. Thanks! 
Looking to trade my HE-400's for your HD 600`s. They are in mint condition, bought in March with about 15 hours use on them.