Posts by TheCodeOfLife

Huh? I went to changi a few weeks ago. The only thing that I found was the electronics hub in terminal 3.... They had shures and Ue for demo. The rest of the airport had nothing.....
The bowers and wilkins p3. The sound was nothing special, but it was soo uncomfortable. The headband was quite tight and hurt my ears after wearing for sometime. It did loosen up over time, but now I just don't pick them up anymore.
Lol I also know no one, so I'm just gonna roam around and listen to stuff here and there.
Will the prices be cheaper than normal? (My wallet is a gaping void right now)
Update, I auditioned a pair of beyerdynamic custom one pros in the very same shop. They dint sound good, or bad, just meh....and the bass was a little too heavy for my liking. The isolation was superb though. I know because I almost couldn't hear myself talk. It was also soooo comfortable. They cost the same here. Both about 300$. Which one should I get assuming the ultrasones will sound better when I get used to them? Anyone who tried the sony mdr1r? Yeah I consider...
Hi guys, I recently auditioned a pair of ultrasone pro 550s (grey ones) in an audio shop. When I first heard it. The shop owner plugged it into a giant black box(no idea what is was, I'm a noob) , and it sounded great. Amazing. Pure bliss. Aside from the fact that it sounded a little bit hollow, it was perfect. However, when I plugged it into my ipad directly, it was totally horrible. It sounded like someone was scraping a fork onto a metal plate. I couldn't even...
Thanks guys. Not sure why but my parents hate ordering online and I'm still a minor so I don't get much authority around here. Yeah so soundmagic is out of the question. The only way I'm allowed to get something I want is to buy them myself in local stores. Haha I did find the shure srh840s in a local store though and they allowed auditioning, yay. I'm going to test them out and see if like like them
My country doesn't sell soundmagic the shure's were one of my choices and then people were talking about its durability and comfort issues so I gave up on that. Sibilance was also reported soo...
Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys, i'm planning on using those headphones for long listening so please, something comfortable
Thanks for the feedback. I typed it wrongly in the original post sorry it's the ultrasone pro 550. If we're sill talking about the same headphone lol. However I also read from some that the pro 550 was one of the most tame headphones from ultrasone, that's why I chose it. I had a bassy headphone before, it's the b&w p3. That was so bassy, after half an hour it made my ears hurt. I think the padding on it also contributed to the aching. If the bass and the treble are...