Posts by pat1984

I have the KC06, VSD3S and the B3 pro 1 and actually love the KC06 quite a bit more than the other two unamped. The KC06 has got awesome mids and the treble is not harsh like the VSD3S. The B3 is great with an amp but directly out of my phone the KC06 is really good. Although now that I have the Altone 200, its the one getting all the love. They are like tuned perfectly to my preferences, with my only gripe being that the mids are not as good as the KC06. I know I may be...
The classic ones are much cheaper in price but from what I read they are pretty similar to the MK 2, so as the previous post says make sure you did not overpay for them. The mk 2 also comes with a lot more eartips than the classic.
I totally agree, even though I would like to take my X3 everywhere its not always possible with the limited pocket space. I usually pair my Hifimediy android DAC with my phone for an OTG solution...
@twister6 How do the DGS100 compare to the Altone 200? Would you say they have smoother highs and as a result apparently lack clarity? How about the bass, is it as punchy as altones and how about the bass quantity?
So what did you think of the GR07BE?
What eartips do you guys think are the best with the altones? Right now i m using the stock translucent greyish tips. I am enjoying them quite a lot though and all my other IEMs somehow seem a little muddy after using the altones. Only other IEMs that I now listen to (after using the altones and loving them) are the Havi B3 pro1 for their incredible soundstage. 
So I just received my Altone 200, they sound really great right out of the box. I am in my office right now and can only compare them to my VSD3S and the TDK BA200. Both of them sound kind of muddy in comparison to the Altone. The detail retrieval is great on the altones along with the bass. The treble seems a little more emphasized but surprisingly I don't feel any sibilance which is a rarity for me. I really love the accentuated yet controlled treble on these. My only...
Thank you all for the info... I actually emailed Sunggoo yesterday and ordered the Altone 200 from them. It is going to ship today so hopefully I will get it on friday or maybe next week...
Where can I buy it in Seoul, Korea?
I am getting a lot of driver flex in the right side driver while the left side is totally fine on my vsd3s. Deos anyone know if there is any solution to this problem?