Posts by Sam21

I chose Bifrost because it is in a higher tier and the fact that it has Optical/Coaxial input.   I don't think the ODAC will sound as good as the Bifrost, But According to reviews the O2 is very clean and transparent with a very low noise floor. hence why I chose the O2.   But I am wondering if these two go well together ??? is the O2 in the same tier the Bifrost is in ?   I am also wondering if i should get the Bifrost first or the HE-400...
bump
thanks for the response
A USB sound card uses the synchronous mode for data transfer which means the signal will have high jitter, then if we use the optical out on the USB Sound Card, does that mean the signal outputted from the optical port will have high jitter as well ?   Equivalently,   A USB sound card uses the asynchronous mode for data transfer which means the signal will have low jitter, then if we use the optical out on the USB Sound Card, does that mean the signal outputted from...
So I just Ordered the O2 and I am going to buy the Bifrost in a month. Is this a good combo ? Will it be better than my E17+E09K Combo ?   what I really need to know is that whether O2 and Bifrost go well together ... Can O2 compete with the higher priced Schiit Amps ? like Asgard 2 ?   I am wondering if the O2 is a really good amp, I knew that it has a very low noise floor before I bought it. But I don't know if it is a high quality amp...so please give me your...
thanks everyone .... I will buy the O2 + Bifrost .... more than 300 , but i guess a very good combo....
I did some more searching ....    what do you guys think about this combo :   musical fidelity v90-dac + O2 amplifier ....
That doesn't have Aux in....
DT990 , SR225i , HD598 , Q40 , amd some more I might consider the Audio GD Compass 2 .....
Both of those are hissy... exactly like my E09k.... because their noise floor isn't too low...   Does somebody know a DAC/AMP with a really low noise floor ?