Posts by Sam21

the best solution is to use an online UPS , it basically turns outlet's AC to DC and then regenerates a pure and clean AC from the DC using an inverter....I bought a used/cheap one (200 bucks) a few months back....    
Does the sparko labs op amp reduce X7's hiss in any way ?
Schiit Magni 2 Uber is a good amp....you have to buy a separate DAC for it though...A DAC like Zorloo Zuperdac or hifimeDIY ES9018K2M Dacs are also good budget dacs...
G109 specs better that the V281 ... but V281 has more juice....I think G109 has adequate juice for almost all headphones in the market though...   V281 costs more simply because it has more features....
I have a K702 and a HE-400, And I think HE-400 is clearer and faster....it also has the bigger but not wider soundstage....(more depth)...
At least, for objectively comparing them, we should know what DAC& chip the GSX1000 uses....Creative has disclosed what chips they use in X7....
I doubt it can beat x7 though....
Do ALL USB mics work with PS3/PS4/Xbone ?
This unit would have been "PERFECT" if it allowed the user to bypass the ADC when you use RCA inputs and use the unit as a stand alone amplifier..... Is this even possible through a firmware update ?    the Amp section of X7 is pretty powerful , it is a pity we can not pair other DACs with it......     lots of other DAC-Amps allow such thing....lots of others dont...but since the amp section of X7 is pretty powerful, It should have this functionality.
A quick question:   Do all games on ps3/ps4/xbone output 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital ? or just one of them ?