Posts by Gully

BUMP?
I was wondering the difference between these two headphones. I know the DT770M version isolates more noise, but i didn't know if it was just because of the ear pads. I saw in somewhere that the dt770 use the ear pads they do to let in a little more air so that they can have a better quality sound. Overall i am just wondering the differences besides the ear pads and the volume control. Whether i can buy the normal DT770s and change the ear pads to get a similar quality...
NP... i really wanted to know about them too when i first bought from them... now trying to figure out if proaudiostar has a good rep :P
I was wondering if anyone has bought anything from proaudiostar because i saw these d770 http://www.proaudiostar.com/beyerdynamic-dt770-pro-b-stock.html?gdftrk=gdfV21380_a_7c627_a_7c5539_a_7cBEY_d_DT770PRO_d_B&gclid=CK2psPDnzLwCFYqPfgodCm0AyQ for cheaper than ive seen them new... ive really wanted to try these closed headphones please reply if you have any experience with this site, thanx for reading
Hi kt66.... a couple days from the post date i decided to go for it.. i ordered ths brainwave s1s and they came prett quickly... i dont remember exactly how long but within 2 weeks i believe
Alright thanks everyone :P
is mp4 nation a trustworthy site to buy from?
Has anyone herd of the puregear purebeats? http://www.ebay.com/itm/PureGear-36322PURE-Pure-Beats-Premium-Stereo-Headset-with-In-Line-Microphone-/150948010902?_trksid=p2054897.l4276 
 hey man... i know i'm not a supremus or anything.. but i got the TAD500 for the same reason.. fps gaming.. i've had them for about a week now but nonstop gaming since im on break but right now i have them paired with a sound blaster z and they and great so far as far as positional accuracy... i play (dayz) Arma 2 and recently tried soldier front two... but yes these headphones have been great for positional accuracy for as long as ive had them
 it was like 250... i ended up doing about 200 flat for a sound blaster Z and TAD500... we will see how it goes:)