Posts by Kylv

I would say if you insist on buying a pair so you can see for yourself just how bad they are, do a lot of research on how to identify fakes and buy some used ones from your local craigslist or ebay.  That way you won't be out too much money,  and you might even break even when you want to immediately get rid of them.  There are plenty of used ones to choose from.
Open to trades.  See bottom of listing for some ideas.
BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!   I have more Pentax gear than anyone should ever own in their life.  And I carry it all around in a Canon shoulder bag...  
 You are a madman.  I have an E11 and DT770/80 and with the internal gain switch set to low, the external gain switch set to low, at about 6-7 my headphones are screaming.  That is with my source (Rockboxed Sansa Clip+) at full volume.
 Just for clarification, I have a few questions.   1.  When you say the cords are messed up, are they physically damaged outside of the ear cup, or do the headphones just not play correctly? 2.  What are you hoping to have done?  Do you want them made into removable cable headphones, with just a 3.5mm socket at the ear cup?  Do you want a new 1/8" male connector on the cable? 3.  Who is going to pay for parts?  I assume the person that performs the repair, as the...
 Where have you been all of my life?!?!  I moved to Portland in May and was trying to find an audio shop where I could try out things I could only dream of owning...  
PM Sent
What he said...
The listing does say:Brand: AppleManufacturer:Apple ComputersI would think it would be legit. I don't have an iPhone, but my wife does and I know how much we have to pay every time she destroys a charging cable. This seems like a good deal for anyone that may need the adapter.
Found on Slickdeals.   Sennheiser HD650 for $299 from focuscamera.com   http://www.focuscamera.com/sennheiser-hd650-open-aire-audiophile-grade-hi-fi-stereo-headphones.html