or Connect

Posts by Closingracer

I have been using these since May 31st on my commute to school which involves 2  or 3 trains and a bus and I don't hear squat with the exception of some high pitch frequencies and even then the music drowns that out anyways.
  If you have an iPhone like I do than Apt X isn't even an option and for some reason I just don't like any of the Sony headphones ( IEM's is a different story). The ANC I have found to be non existent on any product not named Bose.    I would bet most people would be perfectly fine with just a bass boost.... With hip -hop and pop I like the bass boost and these do a really good job compared to their other products where I didn't like it at all.
   wires you can simple turn the on button off and it will be off. Sounds pretty bad though IMHO.
  I don't notice any wind unless its very bad but under non hurricane winds I don't notice it at all of its not noticeable to me.
 ​I have limited exposure to the UE 6000 but from my experience with the M-100 I find it more similar to that which is a good thing IMHO. This is perhaps the first Bose product I actually enjoy for sound quality vs comfort. the IE2 are great because they are comfortable not because of SQ.
Listening to these the bass is somewhat loose but not loose enough that I would care. Overall I think the QC35 is the best product Bose had made in terms of sound quality but it is based mostly off my opinions of in store units of the other headphone models.
I haven't tried the on ear wireless since I hate those types of ear cups ( not on ear itself but the style they use) and never tried the over ear as well. I was never a fan of bose sound quality but did find their products to be one of the most comfortable pair of headphones or earphones I have ever tried which is why I own a pair of their in ear models. The comfort for me is good enough of a reason to use them. Beats studio wireless is actually an ANC Headphone which I...
Best buy stated these use Bluetooth 4.1 here in the States for the QC 35
I got these for free to review and as a bass head these are the first pair of Bose headphones that I enjoy .... The bass is slightly boosted unlike previous headphones I have tried which was the Freestyle in ear models which are basically the same as the sound true in ears i believe. These aren't as boosted like the Beats solo 2 or my favorite the V-moda M100.  Overall for ANC I find these to sound fantastic if you want an ANC headphone.
  The QC 15 I tried at a Noisy Costco in Brooklyn NY ( It's pretty loud there on weekends) and they pretty much blocked all the noise from the store. Granted this was a 30 sec demo but I liked it better than any Passive Noise isolation headphone I have ever tried.   As far as the 25 Goes I would just wait a few weeks and see if Bose drops a new QC out .... :)