or Connect

Posts by tiga3mata

Shouldn't have taken advance orders if they weren't gonna deliver. Affects decision making....
Stanley Clark - East River Drive Mickey Hart - Planet Drums Seal - Seal Best 1991-2004 Various - Symphonic Music of the Rolling Stones Aaron Neville - Nature Boy Marvin Gaye - Midnight Love I listen them on my AKG K1000s which does not tolerate poorly recorded albums.
Ah thanks.... 1.7K thats steep!
What is NOS K1000? How is that different from the nomal?
Damn.....ss amps never make me feel this way....
Actually compared with most HP out there I think the K1000 has one of the best built quality.....wish the headbands is more snug for smaller heads though....
Noticed the so call accentuated highs come and goes depending on the recording. Mine is stock cable amplified with SET (Shanling MC-30), can be magical with the right recording.
Quote: Originally Posted by AzN1337c0d3r I agree that this is pointless. First of all, when you go above a certain amount (somewhere in the neighborhood of $200-300 imo), the quality of a headphone starts becoming more and more dictated by tastes. Moreover, I doubt that more than 1% of the population on Head-Fi has listened to even one of those ultra-high-end phones for any serious amount of time. Not only is this useless, but for newcomers...
Quote: Originally Posted by mark_h Another k1000, they were designed to be so. Another vote for K1000
Quote: Originally Posted by krmathis We can at least hope so! Might help contacting AKG and request a revival of the K1000, or an upgraded version. I sent a fairly long and detailed email to AKG about it last week, but have not received an answer so far. I certainly plan to follow up with a secodn, third, ... email if I get no answer. Fingers crossed! Strange, their best headphones that they (AKG) designed over the last decade, and you would...