Posts by tiga3mata

Good Luck on your hunt. I took a while too and being in SEA limits the potential pool of sellers... I am just waiting for my amp to arrive to find out if the fuss about the O2 is justified.
Thanks all who contributed to this thread. Your comments were extremely valuable. Based on general feedback, both the KGBH SE and Woo Wes seemed to be quite close in performance and price, but I finally decided to acquire a Woo Wes primarily because of the much quicker delivery time. With this acquisition I am hoping that there will be no significant weak link in my new stat set-up so that I can just get down to enjoying the music.....
Bought a pair of K1000 from him. Impeccable conduct and integrity, comes highly recommended!
Alex sold me a pair of Stax O2 Mk2 recently. A total professional, goods delivered as described and the packing puts the pros to shame.....another example why I prefer to deal with fellow HeadFi members! Thanks for the trade.
Interesting to note that some of your comment about the WES being very revealing of upstream equipments is very similar with Spritzer's observation about the BHSE. Maybe both have more in common than differences? And I do agree....the WES looks sweet..!
Thanks for the comments. It is interesting to note that some of the very experienced members have gone the BHSE route. Wonder if this is a case of the BHSE being offered first ahead of the WES or for other reasons...
[QUOTE=Asr;6401404]I did not say that I prefer the BHSE over the WES and my post made no such implication either. I said only that the BHSE might make more sense for an OII. Ok thanks for the clarification.
Quote: Originally Posted by vcoheda i've heard the WES 3 different times - with the O, O2, and O2mkii. each time i thought it sounded very good but that was about it. i have listened to the BHSE only once at a meet with an O2 and i also heard a DIY BHSE with an O2mkii. both times, i was very impressed - there was a definite wow factor. but i would choose neither. the WES didn't impress me enough for the price and the availability of the BHSE is too...
Quote: Originally Posted by bada bing The top of the current BHSE list has been waiting over 18 months. That doesn't predict the wait if you joined now, but it probably is a substantial amount of time. Ya that is possible, but most who bought it feels it's worth the wait....
Quote: Originally Posted by Asr I've heard both amps (on separate sources) but have heard the WES only in audio show conditions (RMAF 2009) so I won't comment further. For the OII, the BHSE might make more sense though as it was designed for them. Another equally important factor to consider is the source component that you'll be using in this system. You definitely don't want to lessen either the amp or the OII by using a less than stellar...