Posts by tiga3mata

All valid comments. Demonstrates the point that while it is good to solicit opinions.... the final arbiter should be your ears with your equipment. I have found in my experience that reviews by other members are good source of info for broad sound signature and obvious emphasis or deficiencies eg. the brightness of K1K. But when it comes to subtle nuances especially in comparison to different versions of same models than it becomes less relevant and depends much more on...
  Previous opinions indicated that the recabled pair should sound superior. So it is puzzling that my experience is the opposite.    
I first bought a BL S/N 10xxx with stock cables and pig tails a few years ago. Enjoyed them for 2 years but got curious about the BH after reading reviews by fellow Headfiers. So bought one BH S/N 11xx fully cabled with Stefan Audio Art Equinox no less to compare.   Had them both side by side for 6 months for indepth comparison albeit on modest source and amp, Shanling MC-30. Results:   > The difference in low bass was inconclusive > The mid range on the BH...
Available for sale a well kept dual chassis WOO AUDIO WES Fulll Balanced Electrostatic Amplifier. It was designed to match Stax headphones and according to some users, synergizes particularly well with the Sennheiser HE-90 headphone. Makes my Stax SR-007 sounds very musical. Selling to fund new acquisitions. Details of amp: Color: Black Age: One year History: Single owner Serial #: 0310012 Condition: Mint except for a tiny surface scratch on a cone protector Comes with a...
Hi, Just PMed you. I have got one in Singapore. Leo
Quote: Originally Posted by forbigger bought frm conus Good to hear of your acquisition. Maybe we will get a chance for a listening session with both pairs in the future!
Quote: Originally Posted by forbigger should've phrase it better......looks like i found 95% condition mk2 Well congrats...where from?
"looks like i might found 95% mk2......"...?? What's that?
Quote: Originally Posted by forbigger So you get a mk1? congrats !! its getting quite rare now those mk1. WES? wow.....u sure got a killer rig there. Make sure you pair it with a good source. Once you done with your source, no need to look back anymore Ehhh....kinda went crazy recently and went whole hog with the system. I bought the Chord blu and Dac64 Mk2 as source. Everything is sitting in their boxes waiting for the amp. I have no clue if...
Quote: Originally Posted by forbigger i'm not too worried as i can take delivery @conus too, even that it may take some times. Did you bought yours new or used? What's your amp? btw, congrats Used, I don't think there are any O2 Mk1 available for new now. I would be interested if there were... I am waiting for my Woo Wes to be built.... a few more weeks of hand wringing! Hopefully it will be worth the wait and investment. I noticed there has...