Posts by tiga3mata

[QUOTE=Afrikane;5525741] Almarro A318B: Very easy to fall in love with this amp (18w) it did so many things right. This one needs to be sourced carefully though, bright sources need not apply. [QUOTE] Heard the Almarro A318A has slightly recessed highs....maybe that will be a better match!
[QUOTE=krmathis;5534849]^ Yeah, some of use do. The K1000 is a special pair of headphones, and need some though put into system matching to bring the most out of them.[QUOTE] Exactly why I am worried for me.... a fairly new K1000 owner...
This is sooo agonizing....Sennheiser please put an end to this....
After reading the posts here, I get the impression that K1000 owners are a bunch of crazies that go to great length to sqeeze the last ounce out of the headphones.... more so than owners of other model or makes.. Its great to be passionate...way to go!
Maybe its just me: love the K1000 but could'nt engage with the K701s, same family but elicits such different reaction.
This is a gold mine....exactly what any K1000 fan would need. Thanks for the effort.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncle Erik It is difficult to upgrade from the K-1000. Like a few others have mentioned, I've gone to loudspeakers. I think I'm done with new headphones - the HD-800 and PS-1000 don't interest me. There are rumors of other new models coming along, so I assume that AKG and Beyerdynamic might be rolling out new models. Beyerdynamic always seems to offer excellent value for the money so I would take a close look at anything...
All this talk is creating an itch....
K1000 out of my Shanling MC-30 Music Centre. I look forward to unwind with them at the end of the day. I makes bad recording difficult to listen to. But with well recorded materials, I just cant stop listening....
Akg K701....tried my darnest to love them...but they are beyond bad!