Posts by 3stun

Updated first post due to questions.
WTT Iriver H320 (HDD 20GB player), in great cosmetic and functional condtion, with full set of accessories and a new Cameron Sino 2200mah battery (still sealed). Original battery seems dead.   I'd prefer comfy closed headphones for gaming purpose, with nice bass and smooth or rolled-off treble (since I'm sensitive to sibilance). Musical IEM's with creamy mids and engaging sound will do as well.   Also interested in PC parts (for gaming).   Trade for other audio...
WTT two great cards for Hifiman HM-801 in pristine condtion. You won't find any better amps for the player unless you go custom-mod route.   These amp cards are only compatible with Hifiman HM-801 player.   Balanced card has normal 3,5mm headphone out as well as balanced 3,5mm out (meant for stuff like RE262, RE272, RE600, HE-500, etc.). Balanced 3,5mm out works fine with normal headphones as well. So you can connect your non-balanced headphones to normal or...
WTT Hifiman 601le (full set, in great condition) for non-portable (or semi-portable) DAC with optical input.   Trade for other audio stuff (iem's, DAPs, closed headphones) is possible as well.   Don't mind selling, but cannot receive money through PayPal in my country, so you will have to send money through Western Union or something similar.   Ready to ship worldwide. I'd prefer your device to be shipped to Ukraine, but can also provide address in the...
WTT Fiio E12 DIY (full set, in pristine condition) for some audio stuff.   I'd prefer comfy closed headphones for gaming purpose, with nice bass and smooth or rolled-off treble (since I'm sensitive to sibilance). Musical IEM's with creamy mids and engaging sound will do as well.   Also interested in PC parts (good enough for gaming).   Trade for other audio stuff possible as well, shoot me your offers. But no low-balling below market price, please.   Don't mind...
WTT Denon's in great cosmetic and functional condtion.   I'd prefer other comfy closed headphones for gaming purpose, with nice bass and smooth or rolled-off treble (since I'm sensitive to sibilance). Denon's are nice, but I've got 2 pcs of them, so 1 is for sale / trade. Musical IEM's with creamy mids and engaging sound will do as well.   Also interested in PC parts (good enough for gaming).   Trade for other audio stuff possible as well, shoot me your...
WTT Hifiman 801 DAP in great condition for non-portable (or semi-portable) DAC with optical input + amplifier (as separate devices or single combined device, like Audio-GD). Dark sound signature is preferable, since I'm sensitive to sibilance.   Hifiman 801 is in great cosmetic condtion, just a few minor markings on the back side. Comes with PowerAmp and Balanced Amp cards, as well as charger. No other accessories included. Battery holds charge ~6 hours with Balanced...
After long search, my voice goes to Ortofons. But we should not forget that sound of any iems is very source-dependent. So it is important to list sources you pair with your iems for great vocals.   For me, Rio Karma + Ortofon e-Q7 make a very nice combination. With brighter sources however, ortofons become shouty.
WTT Final Audio Heaven VI Copper Chrome (like new, full set).   I'd prefer other comfy closed headphones for gaming purpose, with nice bass and smooth or rolled-off treble (since I'm sensitive to sibilance). Musical IEM's with creamy mids and engaging sound will do as well. FAD are a bit too sharp for me.   Also interested in PC parts (good enough for gaming).   Trade for other audio stuff possible as well, shoot me your offers. But no low-balling below market...
WTT legendary Hifiman RE272 (lightly used, full set) for something of similar value (IEM's, closed headphones, DAP, DAC/Amp with optical & coax in, etc.). Box has some scratch, but contents in perfect condition. Ready to ship shures worldwide. Shipping to Ukraine (Kiev) is preferable, but I can also provide address in the USA. Waiting for your offers!