or Connect

Posts by 3stun

Made a hard decision to quit audiophile stuff, so lots of my HP gear is out for sale. Check the list below and drop me a PM if interested. I ship worldwide! Standard shipping rate is ~$20-40, depends upon item size & weight.   Unfortunately, due to PayPal policies, receiving money through PayPal is not allowed for residents of my country, so we will have to figure out another way. I also welcome trade offers.   Currently interested in a budget stationary amplifier or...
Seriously, $1 mn for e-Q5? If yes, I'm in!
Unbeatable bass champions of head-fi.   Perfect condition. Comes with pouch and stock box.   Accepting trades for audio-gear as well. I prefer something with darker, warmer sound sig, without elevated treble and sibilance region.   If you want to buy these, please consider that due to PayPal policies, receiving money through PayPal is not allowed for residents of my country, That's why I welcome trade offers. But if you do not mind sending money directly, I will...
Hi, let me know if you would be interested in 7520, I've got one for sale or trade.
As I mentioned in the post earlier, MA9 is end-of-life now. You might try contacting Alex Nsk, he is Monster Audio dealer in CIS countries and perhaps he's got one or two pieces left. Actually I've heard these sad news from him. Otherwise, look at secondary market... No other option, I suppose.   P.S. Alex mentioned there are around 300 pcs of MA9 made worldwide. Not nearly as much as I supposed.
I heard that MA9 is EOL (end-of-life) soon, so anyone interested might want to hurry and get one while they're still available.
It is useful to name your source also, as it is at least 50% of sound you get with iem's. From my experience, RE-400 are far from warm (for really warm and dark go for RE-600). As for Ortofon, I'd say e-Q7 over e-Q5 for female vocals. My e-Q7 pair greatly with good old Rio Karma, no need for modern fashionable DAPs. Aurisonics Rockets seem to be a good choice for vocals as well.
I'm using Alcatel POP C7. To use it as USB transport you need to purchase & install USB Audio Player PRO.The drawback is low battery life. With standard USB OTG, OCUB 1866 consumes smartphone's battery in a few (2-3) hours.Using custom cable (5V line blocked) doubles (or more) battery life. Also, you might want to check this thread.
 From what I know, v1 has a black volume knob:  While v2 has a silver one and also a sticker saying "MyST 1866 port":    As for v3, I believe it looks just the same as v2, although not sure 100%. Now about technical differences.From what MyST revealed on russian forum:- v1 has a very weak BT module, works fine only at close distance (30-40cm). v2 has improved BT module (probably this one).- v1 and v2 drain your smartphone battery when connected to USB via OTG (unless you...
Professional closed-back headphone from Sony with impressive 50mm driver units. Check this thread for reviews & impressions. Perfect condition. Comes with stock cable and stock box.   Accepting trades for audio-gear as well. I prefer something with darker, warmer sound sig, without elevated treble and sibilance region.   If you want to buy these, please consider that due to PayPal policies, receiving money through PayPal is not allowed for residents of my country,...