Posts by 3stun

HF3 are sold. HF2 still available.
Uncompromised ultra hi-fi sound right from your pocket! It is essentially the same as "Big Brother" Centrance M8, just optimized for portability. So you will not hear "hiss" with iem's and lower-impedance cans, charge lasts longer, weight and size are lower. UltraSmall: 127 mm x 80 mm x 22 mm UltraLight: 200 g UltraLasting: up to 11 hours of music non-stop DAC: AKM AK4396 Op-Amp: TI OPA1662 Output impedance: < 1Ω Output power: 165 mWt Inputs: optical/coax (combined),...
No offense, but I'm not interested in speculation here, just opinions of those who tested both technologies with their own ears.Or some solid info why one tech is better than the other (from strictly technical point of view).
 Well, isn't "surround sound" virtualisation another way of tweaking audio quality?You can use THX TruSturio Pro for music, video, gaming just as SBX Surround.You might want to read more about THX TruSturio Pro here. It is meant to do the same as SBX Surround. That is why I'm comparing them. Please take into account that I'm only talking about modern games, with no support for DS3D or OpenAL.So CMSS-3D or any other tech only does 7.1/5.1 -> Headphone. Titanium X-fi cards...
Wonder if it has ever been confirmed whether SBX Surround for Headphone is identical to THX Trusturio Pro in Titanium X-Fi Creative cards. I could not find any direct comparisons on Youtube (THX vs SBX). Right now I'm picking a card mainly for Headphone HRTF, to output digital signal to external DAC-amp and eventually to Headphone.   From tests on Youtube I figured I prefer both SBX and THX to CMSS-3D (the latter makes sound too bright and weakens bass). Just can't...
Yep, you do (if you turn it on in card settings, that is).External DAC / Amp just gives you an overall better sound quality, with no relation to surround.
Official site says Titanium series have THX...As far as I know, Titanium only exist with PCI-E.That is because Titanium are 2nd gen X-Fi cards, while the 1st gen (Xtreme Gamer, Fatal1ty series, Elite Pro) existed with PCI as well. Also check videos on Youtube comparing various HRTF, specifically Bioshock Infinite - it clearly says Titanium was used to record THX Trustudio sound. My choice is between Titanium (non-HD) and SBZ.Of course there is no point in getting...
I wonder if it has been confirmed that SBX Surround for Headphone is identical to THX Trusturio Pro in old Titanium X-Fi Creative cards. I could not find any direct comparisons on Youtube (THX vs SBX). Right now I'm picking a card mainly for Headphone HRTF, to output digital signal to external DAC and eventually to Headphone.   From tests on Youtube I figured I prefer both SBX and THX to CMSS-3D (the latter makes sound too bright and weakens bass). Just can't choose...
I keep getting pop-ups on Trinity site saying someone just bought Sabre. But the product page says they're sold out. Is that just a glitch? Or there are some leftovers?
Vsonic GR07 MKii - sold.