Posts by 3stun

If you have old good Rio Karma lying around without much use, and are willing to exchange it for some cash - drop me a PM! It must be completely functional. Price depends upon condition and accessories (or lack of them). For US head-fiers unwilling to ship abroad, I can provide US address.
Cool, let us know whet it arrives if it is the newer version with the pouch.
You have posted several photos of C5 with Hidizs AP100 and Fiio X5. Which of them is a better source for C5?And please add DX90 to the comparison if you have tested it with C5, thanks!
And Hidizs AP100 as a nice alternative, possibly with better ergonomics.
I think the best solution is to ask SZA directly if their version comes with the pouch.They were pretty responsive & helpful, when I dealt with them once. As for the amp, I've never considered using a "sandwich" before, but your impressions guys got me interested.Can anyone please comment on the device's portability? Is it ok for using outdoors "on-the-go"?Would you rate it above the amp part of high-end "all-in-one" portable DAPs, like Hifiman 801-802-901 or Ibasso DX100 ?
Final Audio Heaven VI is really something, but I'm worried about cables. It doesn't look very sturdy. Do you guys have any problems with this type of cable? Is it possible to recable Final Audio Heaven iems?
Several head-fiers noted these TTPODs are truly a basshead's choice... I'm not really that much into bass, as even CK100Pro are already too bassy for me.Maybe CKR9 would be too bassy as well. I find TWFK-models (non-hybrid, like Brainwavz B2) bassy enough for my taste, with quite enough punch from a decent source.
Not really, that mini-review just says that V and VI are warmer than IV and IV lags behind its bigger brothers.I was hoping for a more detailed comparison between V and VI, like which of them is brighter/darker, is more forward/laid-back, etc/
What about FAD Heaven V? Looks like my candidate #1 for the moment, since I liked FAD Heaven VI very much. Not sure how it would compare against FXT90 and KC06 though.
How is Heaven V compared to Heaven VI ? Any audio-terms to describe its signature? The V seems to get the lowest number of reviews here among all 'Heaven'-family.