Posts by suppaduppa

Legit  http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/dogecoin-price-value-jump-bitcoin/
If you missed on Bitcoin and want to make some extra money, make a small inversion in DOGE, just in case im right, only money you can afford to lose, and come back a couple of months. You can also mine it, you are still not late enough. In case you have no idea what im talking about:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin
You dont get it. You cant monitor low frequencies when you aren't hearing any.
Ok I pressed enough to make them go deeper on my ear and I got the proper frequencies and a bass going but... this thing is extremely uncomfortable. I don't know if im doing something wrong or what but it's impossible for me to properly fit them.. I think im too used to headphones. If anyone wants brand new MK2's contact me via pm..
I bought them and I have some questions:   How I know it's the MK2 and not the GR07 that i've bought?   I have no idea whats the correct position to wear this. How should insert them and how deep? im scared to damage my ears (first IEM ive ever used). Are they supossed to just be inside put not pushed inside the actual canal? I dont know if im making sense... because I dont want to push that thing inside my ear.   I also have a problem with the jack... I need this to...
Im pretty sure im doing something wrong because they sound really bad. There is no subbass whatsoever.
I bought them and I have some questions:   How I know it's the MK2 and not the GR07 that i've bought?   I have no idea whats the correct position to wear this. How should insert them and how deep? im scared to damage my ears (first IEM ive ever used)   I also have a problem with the jack... I need this to fit in inside the NI AK1, but I can't use the one that my DT770 came with because it's not one of these:   The one I have is like screwed in, not inserted, and...
Thanks. It has been proven it doesnt decrease sound quality? im sure this is the type of thing that gives a lot of placebo in a study.
can you post any examples?
HI, how comfortable is it? I love my DT770 but the headband is slowly destroying my head after a couple hours usage. I want to start in the world of IEM for the lightweight experience of not being compressed in the head. How comfortable are them? I want them to produce electronic music: IDM, dnb, etc, and also, for general usage: gaming, youtube, casual music listening and what not.   I also want to know how to make the cable longer, because im used to my 3,30m of the...