Posts by Bonesy Jonesy

Anybody know why Icon have changed the size ? 
PM sent.
Hi all, Can anybody tell me if the older model SE (Special Edition) version of the HP8 MKII with upgraded parts is better than the new standard off the shelf HP8 i.e. no upgraded parts ? 
For sale is my Woo Audio WA22 with stock tubes.   The stock tubes are; A Pair of Zalytron 6SN7 GTB Electron Tube 274B rectifier Pair of GE 6080WC   I believe it was built in 2011.     I believe I am the fourth Owner.     I have used it for around 20 hours.    I don't know how long the stock tubes have been used in total with not being the original owner.    Its in very good condition for build year.   It does have a small scratch / indent on one side (see...
For sale my Beyerdynamic DT1350 headphones.    Excellent / good condition i.e. no noticeable marks or scratches.   However the left cap does come off sometimes.  Not a problem i.e. doesn't affect performance...Just needs to be glued in place if it bothers you.   Hence lower price than current second hand market value.    Comes complete with original box and Beyerdynamic original accesories i.e. 1/8" to 1/4" jack adapter and airplane jack adapter and soft travel...
For sale my Sennheiser Amperior headphones in silver.    Bought new in late August 2013.    Mint / as New condition.    Complete with original box    Very little use i.e. less than 10 hours.    Selling due to little use and now mostly use an electrostatic headphone system.    Come from a pet, children, smoke free home.    Postage & PayPal fees not included in the price.    Only post to UK and Europe.   NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE
For sale my Sennheiser HD25-1 II Professional headphones in black.    Bought new in August 2013.    In excellent / mint condition.    Very little use (guessing less than 10 hours of use).    Complete with box.    Come from a pet, children, smoke free home.    Postage and PayPal fees are not included in the advertised price.    Will post to Europe only.    NO TRADES PLEASE
For sale my Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 Earsuit Le Luxe Headphones.    In very good condition complete with travel pouch.   No box Im afraid.     Come from a pet, children and smoke free home.   Selling as don't use them very often as now mostly use an electrostatic headphone system.    Will only post to Europe.    Postage & PayPal fee not included in price. 
For sale my Woo Audio WA6 SE with stock tubes.   Built in November 2013.  Purchased second hand in mid 2014 from original owner.     In excellent condition with no noticeable scratches.   Used it with the stock tubes for around 20 hours.      Comes from a pet, child and smoke free home.   Will post to Europe only.    Postage and PayPal fee not included in the price.    Selling due to now mostly using my electrostatic headphone system     SALE PENDING  -...
For sale my Woo Audio WA3 with Stock Tubes.    In very good condition for age.  No noticeable scratches or blemishes.      The amp and stock tubes are over 3 years old (believe it was built sometime in 2011).       I think I am the third owner possibly the fourth but not sure.    Bought from a fellow headfi.org member in November 2013.    I have put about 20 hours on the amp and tubes.    Comes from a pet, children, smoke free home.    Comes with original Woo...