or Connect

Posts by Bonesy Jonesy

Exactly my thoughts too bmichels when I heard your BHSE (with Ayre QB-9 DAC) at CanJam London i.e. better than any dynamic set up there including the DAVE with LCD4's.   Wasn't able to try the DAVE with BHSE but Peter from Headamp said he preferred the Ayre QB-9 to the DAVE with BHSE.  What was your thoughts of Ayre QB-9 at CanJam as opposed to DAVE and TotalDAC D1 Dual with BHSE ? 
NOW SOLD.
Thank you TwoEars.
Your most welcome Peter.    Thank you so much for being at CanJam, London with some amazing equipment knowing how difficult the logistics can be with bringing over such equipment from USA to England and then having to find the venue in such a large and busy city as London. 
I heard your BHSE at CanJam London bmichels.    It was great and addictive and the best sound by far I heard in the Show with the 009's and the Ayre DAC.   I think Peter got fed up wiht me as I went back four times to keep hearing it :-) 
Great write up astrostar59.   How does your Carbon sound compared to BHSE's you have heard with the 009's.  ?  
PM sent.
Forgot to also mention ;   If anybody who wants a Silver, Alps RK50, 230V BHSE and hasn't placed a deposit yet, they can take over my complete order and send me the deposit. 
I have a deposit on a BHSE configured as: Silver, Alps RK50, 230V which is in batch 4.   Justin sent me a final payment on 19/05/16 as my BHSE was ready to go on the burn in rack.     However I sent Justin an email on 23/05/16 asking if payment could be delayed or if deposit could be transferred to end of batch 5.   I haven't heard from Justin to date.    If anybody would like to take my BHSE please let me and Justin know and possibly you could be the owner of a BHSE...
Yes also been using a KGST after the 009 repair and currently no issues with well over 300 hours of use with both of them.