Posts by Bonesy Jonesy

Thank you Qinqjingyaxuan,  Thank you Purk.    Your thoughts much appreciated. 
How good are Stax 009's and 007's with the BHSE vs the GS-X Mk2 with LCD3's / HD800's / HE-6 with balanced input and output (using the same DAC ) ? 
Hi ogodei, Respect to you kind sir for noticing :-)    Thought….well…you only live once….why not…..so pulled the trigger today for the GS-X Mk2 as well.     Its also great and awesome that a small company (HeadAmp) can produce such amazing products with respectable batch numbers single handily from design to build to commissioning/testing to delivery.   It also makes me morally feel good contributing to a successful small business as I am a Design & Project Engineer...
Hi All, Just ordered a GS-X M2 today. 
Thank you Ali.  Much appreciated.
Ooops apologies…… Just re-read the email reply from Justin sent on 28th August 2014.     Justin stated 6 months as the wait time status on 28 August 2014.       My initial question to Justin was waiting time if order was placed in September 2014 ! 
Hi All,   Just placed an order for a Headamp Blue Hawaii SE with Alps RK50.    Justin also mentioned to me via email a few weeks ago that it would be around 6 months if order placed in September 2014. 
PM sent.
PM sent.
Hi PM just sent.