Posts by BucketInABucket

School started so I've been forcing myself to try and actually do some work   I'm not willing to go through 5k worth of posts ._. :| .-. |: ._.
Decided to pop my head back in here after my hiatus. Hiya guys!   http://i.gyazo.com/cd801b4bda0cbcea380298982128a82f.png
It's a sacrifice of more musicality and listening pleasure for less airiness and detail.   I find it decent with the T400s but I don't remember what they sounded like with stock tips, sorry.
The portatube doesn't quite have enough power for orthos IME.
Hopefully they'll see more coverage as more people get to know them!   These have just the right sound signature to tickle my ears and I consider myself to be notorious for hating crappy treble response so they must be doing something right! They definitely don't have the best bass extension though but it's enough for me.
YKYAA when you enjoy good rigs but can't help but be annoyed at crappy ones COMPROMISE 
Doesn't seem to be too popular of an IEM tbh, glad that someone else has joined the club 
Ouch, 18€ for the mere foot of the stuff that I need for my interconnects 
Noone seems to answer my questions 
LE version is even better bass-wise iirc but not available everywhere, need some detective work to find out where it's being sold or perhaps a trawl on the classifieds!