or Connect

Posts by BucketInABucket

I can hear it if I pay attention too.
I think he meant the X3 is clumped together, not the Alien. Some hiss detected in quiet sections of music with my ADL EH-008s. Brilliant sound apart from that and it sounds meatier than my desktop rig too which makes it perfect for portable use. I'm also starting to think about getting a pair of CIEMs but I simply don't have the bank to afford them though! Damn this hobby...
It sounds a lot better than its price suggests, that's for sure.
I already have the HD25 ALU but thank you for the offer anyways  Just did the auditioning btw! It sounds awesomeeeeeeee. So good for electronic genres. The poison that is called audio!
They pair quite nicely with the Xiaomi Pistons 2.1 too despite them being $20. I might head to the local Jaben to try even more out once I'm back in HK. I'm also curious as to how they sound with the HD25 ALU!
Just interesting to see how well the Alien drives IEMs at all price ranges I use the ADL EH-008 with mine and practically no one's even heard of them :3
All these people with really expensive IEMs and then there's me with $200 ADLs haha
Read what I typed again and then post your opinion Besides, I don't really side with either camp when it comes to burn-in. As long as it sounds good, I'm happy!Haha it actually sounded better than I expected out of the Alien! I wasn't expecting a mere 55mA to help it along the way so much!I'll be free during Easter c:
The bass has definitely improved after I've gotten used to it, now there's bass when the track calls for it and none where there's none.Its a lot better with IEMs than the friggin ortho I plugged into it last time Build is as impressive as my first impressions too*
Mine came in a while ago (silver SN 00490) but I finally got around to listening to it tonight. Sounds bass-light but that's just because I'm used to having some bass EQed up on my DX50/627 MICRO combo so I have to get used to it.   @NLNH thought you might be interested :p