or Connect

Posts by BucketInABucket

I got a royal mail tracking number, not a DHL one. Anyone else have experience with that? 
Sure Joe, I'll be back in July!
Btw, WZ is sending me a new F1 to replace my broken one. He sent me a tracking number that didn't work; hopefully, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll get one that actually works.
They're not giant killers but still very very good IEMs. 200 is a very fair price for them imo, if you can tolerate the ****ty cable.
Bump
Hi guys,   I'm sorry if this has been discussed already, but have any of you worked out a proper case solution for the F-1?
Picked up a DT770 circa 1981 on fleabay the other day in absolutely beautiful condition. Drivers are 573.2 and 574.9 ohms respectively; Beyer QC was pretty good even back then! I had to do a couple mods to it (felt instead of foam in front of the driver, using angled HM5 pads and paxmate on the back of the driver) to tame the treble and bring up the sub-bass a bit but overall I'm pleased with how it sounds. Anyone know what the two diodes on the drivers are for, though? ...
Still doesn't work, could the XMOS chip be damaged by static due to being an exposed board? :/
F1 has stopped working...weird. LEDs still light up fine, only there's no music...
Old news, I posted about that a while ago. I have it; still mainly using the F-1 though as iirc that's just a USB to I2S converter.