Posts by BucketInABucket

That's linked in the OP already but thanks anyways :3Anyways, sure I can do that. It might be a while though as I only bought these for portable use.
I think you put it quite well actually as I hate overly-emphasized highs but this IEM had none of that being a nice and pleasant experience while still remaining detailed enough to keep me impressed and listening. Take what I say with a grain of salt though, I've only had a couple hours on this thing so far  oh and you're welcome, pleasure to help 
Yup <3 EDIT: In reply to your edit, I have to say that yes I think they're warm and lush and its a signature that I love as it just sounds so natural and effortless to me.
Update: Yamaha YH-1 ADL EH-008
Suzumiya Haruhi and Lucky Star were both ground-shakers. Sailor Moon was another classic example that I can remember. EDIT: I think Azumanga Daioh revolutionized the whole moe SoL genre too.
I've only had them for a few hours but I can already say that they're worth every cent I paid for them from my limited listening time. They have a natural sound signature that drew me in and kept me interested for a long long time. In short, they sound damn good, especially for the price of HK$1500 (~US$200) that I paid for them. I replaced the stock ear tips with comply T-400 foams for comfort reasons though. EDIT: Oh I forgot to comment about the rings. I've tried to...
It's not 
It was you who mentioned it yesterday, wasn't it? Thanks for the recommendation but sorry you can't hear it personally 
I forgot to ask the Jaben salesmen to let me demo that xP I did, however, also try out (the former two of them for the second time) the ASG 2, the IE-800 and the S-EM6 though. The S-EM6 was godly but way out of my price range~