Posts by BucketInABucket

It was you who mentioned it yesterday, wasn't it? Thanks for the recommendation but sorry you can't hear it personally 
I forgot to ask the Jaben salesmen to let me demo that xP I did, however, also try out (the former two of them for the second time) the ASG 2, the IE-800 and the S-EM6 though. The S-EM6 was godly but way out of my price range~
Maybe it wasn't the SM64 I auditioned but something else? I'm known for being weird like that 
They sounded way too bright and thin to me.
I preferred these over the HA FX-650, the SM64 and the UE900. They just have this effortless tonality that's so attractive to me and the build quality is stellar too.
3Westone 4R, SM64, UE9000 and UE6000 spotted.
Anyone heard of the Furutech ADL EH-008? I went to the local jaben today and instead of buying the KC06A, I was hooked onto the sound of these and pulled the trigger for HK$1500.
I bought these at Jaben HK today as I quite liked the sound. Has anyone else heard of these or listened to them? There's only the product page on head-fi and no new thread as I suspect these are a relatively new product so I decided to start up a new thread for these gems. EDIT: Official pictures and some more information! Official website.AV forums review.Hifichoice magazine PDF review.  [[SPOILER]]
Oh thanks for the suggestion I'll put it on the list!
Dude that gives me diabetes and moe-itis every time I watch it