or Connect

Posts by BucketInABucket

I would've jumped on the GenV if I hadn't already bought a Basic IIIa recently 
Looks like I'll have to eat my words about not owning anything above 100W as I just snagged an Akai AA-1200 with 120 watts per channel for a cool 81 pounds  
You get people enamored with EL84 amps on the order of 10 or less watts after all 
Personally, I don't see the point of so much power so I've only owned sub-100W gear. The most powerful is my CR-1020 at 70W but I need to fix the power supply first before I start using it properly.
Want. Very. Much. Want.
The ones with ICs especially are pretty overrated imo :s 
Never heard any Mac gear but it's beaten my Tandberg TR-2025L, Rotel RX-802 and Harman Kardon 930 so far so it's damn good even stock.
 Speaking of sony, I have a Sony STR-6060FW in my main rig now and I'm not letting it go for anything!Absolute beauty with new LED fuse lamp lights replacing the old burnt-out incandescent ones.
I would've as well were it not for the early ICs ruining the sound and making them incredibly hard to service. Now torn between the KA-6000 and 6004! 
Mmm I'm leaning more and more towards that Kenwood amp as it's capable of some very good things