or Connect

Posts by BucketInABucket

Hey, now it has plenty of rooms to spread its wings and fly! The space on my desk is reserved for the oversized TV and speakers and the case has been shoved into the corner. Once I get the X34P, there'll be even less space! Have some epeen btw... 
Quite the opposite philosophy from my tower which I made as small as possible while still retaining the possibility of water-cooling and sli  Everything else, however, is huge, so it kind of cancels out the space saved...
Here I go! i7-6700K Scythe Kotetsu Asus MAXIMUS VIII GENE Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 - White Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB Fujitsu F300 480GB 2.5" SSD MSI GTX-1080 GAMING X Jonsbo UMX4 Window Version (Black) Corsair AX860i 6 x Corsair ML120 Pro LED (one on the CPU cooler)

Selling a MSI Z170A Tomahawk AC for £100 OBO gifted. Has been used for roughly a month's time. Pictures to come later. Local pickup in Southampton ideal; can also post for additional cost of postage.   Also accepting trades for the following: Corsair AX860i Corsair ML120 Pro White LED fans Scythe Kotetsu (no need for a fan) MSI Z170A Krait Gaming
Selling a BNIB Corsair H100i V2 for £90 OBO gifted. Has not been used at all, only inspected and then put back in the box. Pictures to come later. Local pickup in Southampton ideal; can also post for additional cost of postage.   Also accepting trades for the following: Corsair AX860i Corsair ML120 Pro White LED fans Scythe Kotetsu (no need for a fan) MSI Z170A Krait Gaming
Selling a BNIB Corsair RM750i for £100 OBO gifted. Has not been used at all, only inspected, tested with a PSU tester and then put back in the box. Pictures to come later. Local pickup in Southampton ideal; can also post for additional cost of postage.   Also accepting trades for the following: Corsair AX860i Corsair ML120 Pro White LED fans Scythe Kotetsu (no need for a fan) MSI Z170A Krait Gaming
The HD25 ALU I have has clicking sliders. Also, I'm gonna be replacing the stock 70 ohm drivers with 600 ohm drivers. I'm looking forward to the improvements that will bring!
You alright there?
I've had 2 8'' driver speakers and heard a lot more and I've never had any of them go below about 40hz well. Which ones did you have? I'm not giving my theta away for anything  unless you trade me a Theta DS Pro Gen VA, then yes please!