Posts by BucketInABucket

Hell yeah, mine is so good even though it's not even recapped! The only thing I did is replace the old lamps with new LED ones. The colours don't quite match but hey!  I kind of want a 6120 too but I can't really justify it when I have a whole heap of other receivers I don't use...
I have mine hooked up to a pair of KEF 104aBs in the living room and they sound so damn beautiful it's almost unbelieveable.
HK 930 owner here, not quite a 330 but it's such an amazing clean-sounding receiver! Still an unashamed fanboy of the Sony STR-6060FW though.
Tower: Intel i7 6700k Gigabyte GA-Z270MX Gaming 5 Corsair Vengeance LED White 4x8GB 3000MHz Zotac GTX 1080Ti FE Samsung 950 Pro 512GB Fujitsu F300 480GB WD Green 3TB Corsair AX860i Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Corsair ML Pro White fans Full custom loop in progress Desktop: Acer X34A Tannoy DTM-8 speakers Sony STR-6060FW Theta DSPro Basic IIIa Ergodox Infinity Corsair M65 8TB WD external drive
Anyone know a good place to sell receivers in the UK apart from eBay? I need to downsize as I don't use most of my collection...
Getting rid of my dusty ortho collection as I don't use them anymore. Feel free to send in offers, but low ballers will be ignored. Here's what's on sale:   Boxed: Fostex T20v1 Fostex T10 Yamaha HP-1 Anisotropic   Headphones only: Fostex T20v2 Thin Text DT770 Leak 3000 Fostex T10 DIY headphones with spliced Fostex drivers YHD-2   Incomplete: Fostex T40v1 x2 (just missing screws to hold the drivers to the shell)   Shells: Fostex T10 Fostex T20v1 JVC...
Worth just studying the circuit and then buying modern parts to redo it.
Selling a Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon in excellent condition. I'm listing this because I don't use it anymore and, as it's such an excellent amplifier, I feel like it needs to go to someone who can use it better. This has had it's power supply improved by Dr. Alex Cavalli to cut down on the noise from the single ended output. Here is the exact quote from the email he sent to me about it.Comes with the balanced cables I was using with it. Shipping is extra but I'll have to...
Cozoy Aegis in top condition. Selling cause I haven't used it in ages and it might as well go to someone who will use it more. Price is all in including shipping and fees. Comes with a long OTG cable instead of the original.
Thank you, I love it! :D