or Connect

Posts by BucketInABucket

Same for me! It was one of the two major reasons why I decided on the G4 over anything else (the other being a nice discounted price). It's a wonderful phone in general though and I highly recommend it! It's camera is amazing for taking pics of headphones 
It has a removeable battery too which sadly is becoming a selling point for phones 
LG G4 works perfectly with the Apex Glacier too.
Selling a modded pair of Denon AH-D2000 headphones. There is a blue spot on one of the pads (please refer to photos) but the headphones themself don't seem to have a scratch on them. The cups are also filled with twaron angel hair and I have also recabled them and terminated the cable with a double helix 6.3m plug.  These are legendary basshead cans with a V-shaped sound signature (which I unfortunately hate) which are no longer available for sale! I'm asking for $250...
Das good, thanks for input. Now all I need to do is re-terminate my headphones with a 4-pin XLR. I would like to know whether that TRS plug on the front is 3.5mm or 6.3mm though? I can't really tell from the photos doh 
Well considering there are impressions with all sorts of gears already I went ahead and hoped
Bump 
How would the relatively cheap AMB Gamma2 DAC pair with the LC?
Damn shipping costs though...
Here is mine