Posts by superfred21

Amplifier viva egoista is my best experience in electrodynamics amplification in recent years with a similar tone EC Balancing Act With tube KR PX4 but going further on all points. So yes sir Gilmort prefer best for these measures a Headamp GSX but egoista really up another level.
I recommend testing the amplifier "VIVA Egoista" with tube KR 845 my best experience with the abyss headphone,In front of Luxman P700u .For DAC TotalDac D1 dual undoubtedly.
Sennheiser 600/650 are absolutely not in the same class as the Abyss headphone
I disagree on the similarity between the HE6  and  Abyss.The Abyss offers superior soundstage, deeper bass and punchy,  the abyss seems a step higher on a number of criteria
I own an Electra.Electra / mk2 are different.
 Good idea !
 Bad currency conversion Arnaud (price BHSE $ 5,600)prices BHSE Euro 4300 Euro without Alps RK 50 with Alps RK 50  5000 euro without tax Customs.  Purk there is Eddie Current Electra with XF2 Mullard tube that works remarkably well and has nothing to envy to KGSSHV or BHSE.
Everyone has their opinion, some audiophile considers that SR 009 is not worth 1000 euro. I has the abyss and SR 009 two great headph
There is no animosity about you, we exchanged a word on the particular made that the headphones belonged to me I was surprised by your post I thought you understood nothing more.After you can not stand headphones on head no problem, I do not represent JPS even if I find this wonderful headphones but this is only my point of view @ customcoco, nous avons un problème toi et moi !