or Connect

Posts by superfred21

I heard the Egoista, Woo 234 and I have a preference for Egoista. Of course with high-end tubes as EML 45; Takatsuki 300b; Base Metal Mullard GZ34 yes Woo 234 impresses, though it lacks the dynamics egoista. The original tubes of Egoista are not very good but the use of a BGRP 6SN7; Osram B 65; Psvan replica 845; 845 RCA; KR 845 we find the same level of transparency from 234 Woo. Egoista heats enormously, far more than the 234 Woo. Abyss + Egoista my favorite duo.
I am owner of Abyss  for almost 2 yearscurrently my setup: TotalDac D1 Dual + Viva Egoista + AbyssI prefer the widely Egoista Viva in direct comparison with the Goldmund
 My preference is to viva egoista throughout the SS ampsI recently tested the Goldmund THA2 not my cup of tea !!!
  "wink" I do not understand your point of view on the Electra?
  I disagree with the advice of the electra.I tested at home Electra and KGSSHV DIYThe KGSSHV is as transparent as the Electra and I find the more natural voice Electra than on KGSSHVEvery day I selected the Electra on KGSSHV.
For  SR 009  I advice the amplifier   Electra with EL 34 tubes XF4; 6SN7 BGRP.
Thank you for clarification romaz.   Overall,  Abyss / Egoista is wonderful !!   For the HE 1000 it has been a great disappointment for me
I agree with you Sorrodje
Yoga.   Consensus at the meeting; the egoista 845 and 2A3 far outweighs front of all other amplifiers. More dynamic,  big  resolution. For 845 and  2A3  the comments are divided but the 845 wins votes.
Meeting in Grenoble, France. large equipment: Dac Ayon Stealth, ampli AudioValve RKVIII, Aurorasound Heada et le Moon 430HA , Viva Egoista 2A3, Viva 845 le RudiStor RP8K-VT, le Luxman P700-u et le serveur QAT RS3 Aurender S10, un dac Totaldac D1 Dual, dac /  Viva Numerico, Eddie Current 445, Chord Hugo Headphone : Grado PS 1000, RudiStor MD2, Ultrasone Edition 5, Kennerton Magister, Oppo PM1, Audeze LCD-X (2) JPS Labs Abyss (3) Sennheiser HD800, Fostex TH900 (3)...