Posts by Themorganlett85

Oh I've been in the club for a month or so I got the Valhalla 2 and the Uber Bifrost. I was just talking about my next endeavor into the audiophile world.
I'll be getting the Gungnir.
HA!!!!
You're awesome, thank you.
So I take it the light stays lit up on the Valhalla 2 even when the power is off?
Oh that's all I've been doing is listening and it's amazing, I'm totally in love here.
THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      
It's only going to be a little bit longer and I've been staring at my Valhalla 2 and Bifrost since Friday evening so waiting a few more hours won't hurt......too much. I've not really decided yet, but it's probably going to be the Beyerdynamic DT990 600ohm and hopefully that will do me until I can save up for the LCD2, cables and a bigger amp.
Yes I have no doubt I'll be in audiophile bliss tomorrow afternoon and then for the rest of my life.
I wish I would have ordered from Amazon but since they started charging tax I decided to go with Woo Audio and save myself some $  but yes I have a feeling this is going to be a love/hate relationship when it comes to waiting for stuff to be delivered.