Posts by Waldman Jordaan

I'll have to open them up again and take a picture and try my best to post it here. It is just the centre circle of about 2cm if I remember correctly - both the centre circle of about 5-6mm in diameter as well as the 6 or so segments around it.
Hi all, I have always had a pair of headphones of sorts... during highschool in the very early eighties, my mom bought me a small stereo radio casette player and since I was at boarding school, you are never alone and good set of cans seemed to be the way to go. So for my next bd, I begged and put up my best smile at the same time and my poor mom gave in once more - I got myself a 'nice' pair of Kenwood KH-33. The shop also had the higher end model KH-55, but this one was...
Hi all, I have always had a pair of headphones of sorts... during highschool in the very early eighties, my mom bought me a small stereo radio casette player and since I was at boarding school, you are never alone and good set of cans seemed to be the way to go. So for my next bd, I begged and put up my best smile at the same time and my poor mom gave in once more - I got myself a 'nice' pair of Kenwood KH-33. The shop also had the higher end model KH-55, but this one was...