Posts by Pirakaphile

Since I got into motorcycling, I've been looking for a CIEM that's got enough bass to hear while riding. I keep seeing the 8 driver 64 Ears one, but that's just a ridiculous amount of money (I spent about that much on my motorcycle!) So I was wondering if there are any other CIEMs that can make any amount of good bass. I've already got an amp with bass boost by the way.
Sorry man, no trades!
How far out of state are you? I can get to canader, not europe though, the cost is just too much. 
Well it's been a fun run, but I'm getting a motorcycle so it's time to get rid of things I don't use enough. This is the first run of the Liquid Carbon, so don't plug a single ended jack in when you've got a balanced one in there already. It sounds, well, better than my magni, that's all I can compare it to. Asking price is $575 and I ship to the USAAAaaaaa..... and Cadana, though shipping to Canada will add $30 due to expensiveness Also, just because people might care,...
I would say go for a FirstWatt speaker amp on the used market, but you'd still be looking at $1K+.Lyr 2 can power just about anything and so can Audio-GD stuff.
Bestintheversecables.com He makes the cables to order so it takes a couple weeks to get em, but they're really fairly priced and use canare star quad wire, same stuff they use for almost any professional microphone cable. 
I've got 3 right now, but I'll be selling my HD-650s soon because they get so little headtime. All I'll have is the HE-500 and TH-X00 and that's all I'll need!
I'm done with the headphone game now, settled on the two I use the most and I'm gonna sell the HD-650 later. Now all I've gotta do is wait for a good phono preamp to appear in the market and then it'll be music that I'll budget for. Maybe I'll get a Mutec and a Regen but probably next year and only if I think I need em. Schiit Gungnir Multibit, Pro-Ject Xpression with carbon fiber arm, Schiit Mani, and Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Fostex TH-X00 and HiFiMAN HE-500. Also,...
Want the GH-1 and an original Magni?
Off go my GH-1s to new owners! Put em up for sale just today, I love em to death, but I gotta fund my new (last) amp somehow. I've still got the SR-80i though!