or Connect

Posts by Pirakaphile

Sorry man, no trades!
How far out of state are you? I can get to canader, not europe though, the cost is just too much. 
Well it's been a fun run, but I'm getting a motorcycle so it's time to get rid of things I don't use enough. This is the first run of the Liquid Carbon, so don't plug a single ended jack in when you've got a balanced one in there already. It sounds, well, better than my magni, that's all I can compare it to. Asking price is $575 and I ship to the USAAAaaaaa..... and Cadana, though shipping to Canada will add $30 due to expensiveness Also, just because people might care,...
I would say go for a FirstWatt speaker amp on the used market, but you'd still be looking at $1K+.Lyr 2 can power just about anything and so can Audio-GD stuff.
Bestintheversecables.com He makes the cables to order so it takes a couple weeks to get em, but they're really fairly priced and use canare star quad wire, same stuff they use for almost any professional microphone cable. 
I've got 3 right now, but I'll be selling my HD-650s soon because they get so little headtime. All I'll have is the HE-500 and TH-X00 and that's all I'll need!
I'm done with the headphone game now, settled on the two I use the most and I'm gonna sell the HD-650 later. Now all I've gotta do is wait for a good phono preamp to appear in the market and then it'll be music that I'll budget for. Maybe I'll get a Mutec and a Regen but probably next year and only if I think I need em. Schiit Gungnir Multibit, Pro-Ject Xpression with carbon fiber arm, Schiit Mani, and Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Fostex TH-X00 and HiFiMAN HE-500. Also,...
Want the GH-1 and an original Magni?
Off go my GH-1s to new owners! Put em up for sale just today, I love em to death, but I gotta fund my new (last) amp somehow. I've still got the SR-80i though!
I've finally finished my headphone journey, and along the way I picked up the GH-1. It's a really fun can, but I've decided the Grado sound just isn't for me anymore and I'm letting them go to a new home. They'll ship with the cans, 1/4 adapter, pizza box, and original shipping box. Additional pictures can be requested if needed. Price is set at $550