Posts by Ziadax

Does anyone know how the Pistons stack up against the LG Quadbeat 2?
 I have the original DNA on ear and I love the sound however it gets uncomfortable after a while and I prefer over ears in general.  How different is the over ear version compared to the on ear?
How different is the sound of the DNA Pro from the DNA on ear? Is it even more balanced than the diamond tears?
Generally most of the headphones they released after the divorce with beats were decent.  Now if the prices decreased then that would also be nice. 
How's the build quality of the DNA Pro over ear versions? I'm not expecting it to be like VMODA's tanks but does it feel more sturdy than the on ear version?
So since the DNA is a daisy chain headphone.......   What would happen if you connected one side to a music player and the other side to a 2nd music player and have both play music at the same time? :D
Are larger drivers definite indicators of better sound? I thought driver size really only affected bass quantity/quality and is harder to power?
Are the CKX9's larger than the CKX5?
Anyone try the over ear versions of these that just came out recently yet?
I usually use a pair of Klipsch x7i's for daily use.  This seems like a solid choice for a sports IEM.  I've heard Bose's MIE2 and was not very impressed so hopefully this would be a good option.