Posts by samu

​   General Specifications (as in packaging):   Frequency Response : 8 - 22.000 Hz Driver                        : 9 mm Sensitivity                 : 100 dB/mW Impedance                : 16 ohm Plug                         : 3.5 mm L-Shaped Gold Plated Accessories              : SML Silicone earbuds, Cable Roller   Design and Build Quality Pros: Really lightweight and comfortable, doesn't really feels like using it at all, once you got good fit, it will...
Maybe your androids phone might run out battery even before the amps runs out 
Bahahaha, that's what I am looking for as well, room mates are uncompromising most of the time.
Is it have a overpowering bass? I don't like too much bass, I just need it to be there but not overwhelming. Mid range & treble is my favorite
Well, I will set the playlist not to replay, so it will stop after around 1 hrs. If played it all night long, I won't hear my alarm in the morning and that would be very bad  Anyway, don't like to crank music up, I lost all the detail (mark Detail-Head) 
It's a nice product  Compared with the E3 which totally disgrace to the brand Well, that E6 is a random buy tough so in the end I don't really using it, because even it is very portable and have a long battery life, still not as much hassle less compared if you plug it directly to the source. I might wait to use it with heavier headphones.*thinking about buying FiiO DAC 
I'll check it out, tough I never met any Westone product in my country  Thank you so much.
Yeah, me too! I am a side sleeper as well. Well, I am actually looking for a nice sounding one so up to 50-100 bucks is still in budget. I never heard Mee's product before. Well, I might found Shure or Westone in a store that I know but never try any of their items. Thanks anyway.
 Thanks for the advice  I start my younger audio piece with Philips, most of them have nice decent earphones in that price range.
I was using Philips SHE8000 before went to the Purity. The bass is kinda tubby but in an acceptable one. I like how it sound with the treble sparkle. I will check this SHE3590 out, hope it would be a better one. And one thing, I use the SHE8000 for sleep and I admit it comfy enough to wear.  In my country here I am not yet found any store who sell Comply ear-tips, I like their build comfort really. I have TDK earphone which come together with it. Anyway, many thanks for you