Posts by Chimpie

Hi guys and gals,   I was the one with the Zana Deux (did not buy from Sergei (Blackmore) though, he had his own Zana Deux). Unfortunately, I've sold my Head-Fi gear some time back (even my beloved K1000)... I didn't have time for it anymore since the birth of my little daughter. I listen to her crying instead of headphones, imagine that! Don't think I can attend this time either, planning to go skiing in March. But thanks for the heads up, Anouk, appreciate it a...
*BUMP*
*BUMP*
*BUMP*
*BUMP*
*BUMP*
*SOLD*   For sale: AKG K1000, terminated with 8ft (approximately 2.44m) ApureSound SuperNylon V3 cable with banana plugs. No original documentation, only a printed copy. Foam in the black box not in the best condition. Including a MoonAudio Black Dragon pigtail K1000 -> 1/4" cable ($90, can't be used now since the K1000 is recabled) and original pigtail K1000 -> bare wires. Also included is the original K1000 cable, which is replaced by the APS V3 cable.   The...
Sold a Pico to BoogieWoogie, but unfortunately it got lost during transit. We decided to cancel the transaction. However, the Pico did arrive at his place in a couple of weeks time and he sent the Pico back to me. FREE OF CHARGE. Nothing but positive about this guy... Would do business with again!
For now, I would like to keep this sale within the EU, as I've already paid for duty and such. I might open it for sales outside of the EU later, if there is no interest from EU'ers. Sorry.