or Connect

Posts by Macmuffin

SOLD
PM replied 
SOLD
Sold Pending Payment
I have a Schiit Modi 2 Uber for sale. I recently bought a different DAC, and i no longer need it. I have only had it for about two and a half months. It is in 100% like new condition, and ships in original packaging. This will also ship with a set of PYST RCA cables.        $110.00 TYD PayPal only.       Thanks!
I have a Schiit Magni 2 for sale. I have only had this Amp for about 3 months, when i decided to upgrade, so i no longer need it. It is in like new condition, and ships in original packaging.       $80.00 TYD PayPal only. 
Just saying, i got me an Asgard 2, and HD700. This is by far the best audio i have ever heard. I have no clue why there is so much hate towards the HD700, the slight warmness of the Asgard 2 combined with the HD700 is just fantastic. Although i will admit, when using the brighter Magni 2, they where a little on the bright side. I think when you pair the HD700 with a sightly warmer amp, they are 10/10. They are a pretty huge jump form the HD600 IMO           Thanks to...
Too expensive for me
I'm having massive "I don't know what amp to get" syndrome 
Alright, What is the best Amp for the HD700, $400.00 Max budget.       THANKS