Posts by Ap616

Do it! Yeah, Dsnuts was saying they were pretty solid for the price. Everyone I read liked them I think, but didn't have anything crazy to say. Just a good, solid offering. I am thinking they might be a little inferior to the other two mentioned. If I recall right, I read most preferred the Tenores and the Ostry as technically superior; but they are both a bit more expensive though not too much. I see it's 10am over there in Norway. I think that is a fair indicator I...
Can you do a little more in-depth comparo between the XE800 and B3 in the mids/highs. You like the bass better with XE800 and soundstage with B3 I know but... Is one a little more forward? One brighter? One smoother? I was thinking of the getting the B3 & NX1. I've read the Topping is slightly v-shaped in signature, so does that work well with the awesome midrange of the B3. Also does anyone have experience with this...
 Thanks for your opinions(and everyone a part of this thread). They sound like they might fall in line with my speculations. I think the Red-Blue VSD3S at LMUE look awesome but I think they might be too edgy/brightly tuned for my tastes. Same with the KC06A; I think they might be a little bright, thin, and possibly fatiguing... the JVC HA-FXD80 can be & the Yamaha HPH-200 are a very little at times to me as well.The B3 and T1-E sound more in line with what I'm after, but I...
Congrats! Hope you enjoy them 
Hey Mochill or anyone else wanting to chime in, which do you think are the smoothest and least fatiguing out of the T1-E, B3 Pro1, KC06A, and VSD3S? Also, how would you rate their brightness(upper mids, lower treble, even upper treble) least to greatest taking energy & edginess into consideration?     Thanks!
 ^ this And the Philips Downtown or Uptown are pretty reasonable options IMO. A little cheaper, but very value oriented. Good for those genres too and the music seal works well.
No, not at all in my experience with both of these. I can say the EPH-100 are rich and warm and bassy. They have smooth forward mids as well but laid back treble, so they aren't v-shaped.The HA-FXD80 are v-shaped. The bass is nicely present and subbass oriented. The mids takes quite a step back and the upper treble is accentuated upon initial listen, but after many hours on them the highs are tamed a bit(but still accentuated) and mids come out to play more. They sound...
Everybody seems to really enjoy the EPH-100s for EDM and the like. I had them for awhile, but sold them to my dad. The isolation is fantastic, and he uses them for mowing under over-the-ear mowing headphones. He EQs the EPH-100 like crazy though in the treble cause he is a bit of a treblehead... I didn't like the fit, but I'm in a small percentage on that I think. They were also too bassy for my taste which I wouldn't have guessed, and the scooped out highs that made them...
Yeah, that's a headphone I would eventually want to try out but may be out of my price range. I probably wouldn't use it enough to justify the spending. Those and the HD558s seem like great headphones in my opinion as well as the HPH-200s I ordered; I have heard the Senns briefly a while back. A comparison between these three would be nice... Rational, not-spending, thinking is hard when you want something you know would be good haha! The enticement of this thread...
 Yeah, I didn't know about camelcamelcamel until your post(so thanks for the enlightenment) but I saw them for the 70 something $ a week or so ago... Then I checked again, after it had shot up to $150. Surprise surprise!  Also the Philips X1s shot up $60 around the same time.Anyways, that is a nice roller coaster ride of a graph, lol. I was like dang, but then ran across the other deal. Plus there was also a code for 10% off that worked through the 26th on the...