or Connect

Posts by Ap616

+Can do! But what Eisen said is 'probably', from speculation, fairly accurate as well.A short Duoza, Tenore comparison might be helpful in this or to some, so...The Duoza has better imaging and separation than the Tenore imo. It also sounds more 3D too with a big coherent well-rounded soundstage to my ears, though I consider the Tenore a little above average as well.The Duoza has a bit more bass impact but not a lot more, as well as slightly more quality bass; it also has...
I haven't heard the ATE yet, but from impressions I think you might try and like the Duoza. They sound similar to descriptions of ATE with maybe slightly less balance(maybe less mids, slightly more bass and mid-upper treble?). Imo they are pretty balanced and very slightly v-shaped though more leaning towards warm and smooth. Spacious, non-fatiguing, great imaging and bass. Probably my favorite iem to date. I like the Tenore and 'liked' T1E before it broke as well. ED9 w/...
T.A.R.S is the Marine Corps robot with personality & humor from the movie Interstellar, that just so happens to look like that phone stand. Exhibit A:
My T1-E broke so I can only go from memory and no A/B... I did have the T1-E for quite a while and listened to it a lot though.The T1-E had just a bit better bass quality to my ears than the ED9, as well as more impact/quantity & subbass too. The bass on the ED9 is nicely present, but the balance is more midbass>subbass. The mids are just a bit warmer and smoother on the T1-E, since the ED9 mids are pretty clear & upfront with the brass filters. The treble is brighter,...
Hey @Hisoundfi, I gotta question about some KZ... Or for any other KZ experts. Is the KZ EDSE & KZ ED2 really the same thing, as well as the KZ EDR1? Does the EDSE have really prominent bass? I got mine in today and burned them for a little while, then listened. To me they sounded really warm and bassy; a bit boomy but pretty decent bass quality I think. Good warm mids, though a bit masked by the bass. Non-fatiguing and decent treble. Honestly sounded like the Fidue A71...
++1Yes, interesting. I know he likes discussing on reddit and, of course, his Youtube account, but he infrequents HF nowadays is my understanding. Didn't know anything about banning or not. Now I know not banned...
Lachlan got one. Here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=429679940548350&substory_index=0&id=161940560655624&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.429679940548350&__tn__=%2As
That's helpful. Hmm too much choice...ED9, Macaw, MKLL, A65, other good ones under $100So much good stuff has coming out all at once it seems in the past month or two. Kudos to you pioneers trying and buying gear, really. Thanks for the impressions and help guys. Cheers!
ATE is cable up and Twister just said this about the Macaws. Edit: Appears Macaws are cable up to.How's the ED9 with the brass filters: is it very balanced/flat or is there enough tasteful bass for trap too like T1-E or Duoza? My T1-E is broken... I have thought about the ED9, MKLL M-1, and A65 potentially.